DAVIDOFF Run Wild for Him Eau de Toilette 100ml

DAVIDOFF Run Wild for Him Eau de Toilette 100ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A little bit masculine, maybe bc it is fresh but lasting and men's colognes tend to have that ability. Top notes are Ginger and Cinnamon; middle note is Lavender; base notes are Fir Resin and Tonka Bean. It’s not the worst thing I’ve ever smelled but I was disappointed because I hoped it might be a sister scent (maybe a fresher, grassier complement) to Cool Water, which I love.

I’ve been using Davidoff Run Wild Eau de parfum for few weeks and even took with me to my Easter holiday in Portugal. In the opening you have a very sweet, bright, refreshing accord which is the combination of Tonka, Lavender, and Ginger. Knowing now how this smells, I would/will probably recommend it next time I see a thread for an affordable ''your skin but better" scent.Either way ,this is a great frag and I'm glad I went ahead and ignored the fragrance snobs and took a shot on this as I think its excellent, and it doesn't smell like invictus at all . Yes, it does smell a lot like Invictus (moreso when it has dried down) - which can be a good or bad thing. Actually I could still smell this very noticeably on myself after a whole workday,so the heat makes it work. Bay, nutmeg, and incense layer the scent, culminating with top notes of rosemary, mandarin, and violet leaf.

From the opening it's very much invictus but as it dries you can detect the lavender and ginger giving it a blue vibe for the first 45mins. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).I do sense the pistachio note, very delightful since I associate it with ice cream and thus refreshment. Super fresh with sweetness but instead of that ambroxen blue smell you get the fresh green with the sweetness. This frangrance is beautiful, light and floral and quite sweet initially although some of the sweetness goes and leaves a stunning fragrance that lasts all day.

It's opening is too strong making it addictive, but in warm weather the entire perfume is unenjoyable and extremely cloying.

It’s not dirty “wild” in the sense of alcohol and drug-induced nighttime partying excesses, but in the sense of running in the wild.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop