Giorgio Armani My Way Eau De Parfum, for Women, 90ml

Giorgio Armani My Way Eau De Parfum, for Women, 90ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Vanilla from Madagascar is cultivated by local programs that support underprivileged communities based on fair trade principles.

With this the user can measure the advertising ROI as well as track Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications. Ingredients: Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, Aqua / Water, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methyl Anthranilate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Isoeugenol, Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Ci 17200 / Red 33, Ci 60730 / Ext. Created with an innovative and seamless refill system, with all its components recyclable, MY WAY ‘s bottle makes it effortless to both reduce waste and recycle more. At the bottom, the New Caledonian sandal takes on an irresistibly creamy character thanks to the encounter with the voluptuous Madagascar vanilla. My Way Intense EDP opens with bright notes of orange blossom from Egypt and combines this with a new heart of tuberose from India, which unveils a creamy and velvety facet of the floral signature.The Orange blossom note is extracted in Egypt using an innovative, exclusive and entirely natural enfleurage process, whose cold extraction method infuses the Orange flowers in Orange essence.

Armani 30ml 40-50 50-100 50-80 50ml 80-120 90ml All Age armani Autumn Barbie christmas EDP female floral Mothers Day over-100 Secret Sales spo-default spo-disabled winter womens-perfume //www. Giorgio Armani My Way Florale creates a fresher floral trail blending a blooming, white floral bouquet with luminous, fresh green notes of Green Mandarin and Petitgrain. You may not think they are suitable to give as a gift, but they are perfect for your personal use (or perhaps for non-discerning family and friends).Handpicked in the Indian region of Mysore, the iconic tuberose heart absolute is magnified by the delicacy of the rich and suave neroli oil from Tunisia, hence revealing a new blooming floral trail. The intense and seductive heart caresses with creamy Indian tuberose heart absolute and rare and exquisite French iris pallida; wrapped in the seductive animalic muskiness of ambrette. Giorgio Armani My Way is composed of the finest natural ingredients, for a pure and lasting essence.

Please note that this service might transfer the data outside of the EU/EEA and to a country without the required data protection standards. This leads on to a bright floral heart of Indian Tuberose Flower and culminates in an enveloping, vibrant base of sustainably-sourced Vanilla. Seductive musk continues into the base where white musks magnify the powdery, woody, base of sensual cedarwood and a suave and addictive vanilla bourbon infusion. The orange blossom note, extracted from hand-picked bitter orange fruits in Egypt, is now obtained using a modernized version of the artisanal enfleurage extraction process, by infusing the Egyptian orange flowers in bitter orange essence to unveil a more intense and enduring florality. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable.Stella Smart Beauty award winner 2020 INTRODUCING MY WAY; THE NEW FEMININE FRAGRANCE BY GIORGIO ARMANI Giorgio Armani, designer of timeless fragrances, unveils its new fragrance; MY WAY. In line with Giorgio Armani Beauty's attention to detail and use of natural materials, My Way perfume supports a long-standing commitment through actions with a unique refillable bottle designed to last but with 64% of it made from recycled plastic. You’ll see even bigger discounts on brand new products throughout our clearance section, which have a few cosmetic imperfections, but only to their packaging.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop