Callaway Hex Soft Golf Balls, White

Callaway Hex Soft Golf Balls, White

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Even though, from a spin and control perspective, it was definitely a notch down from the best premium golf balls, the performance was still solid. The longevity of your printed design will depend on which ball you choose – if you have any questions about our golf balls and how long your printed design will last, please contact gimmeballs today.

And, most importantly, when it comes to shots around the green, this baby delivers an outstanding soft feel. In our testing, we felt the ball performed well enough to back up those claims and we also thoroughly enjoyed the durability on offer. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Indeed, softness is seen as such a desirable quality that many balls reference it directly in their names, including nearly all of those we highlight here. Also, have a read of our other golf ball guides as well to truly inform your next purchase, such as the best value golf balls or the best distance golf balls.works for you, it's probably a better option and definitely a cheaper option (unless you're using some kind of DSG/GG rewards or there is some kind of DSG/GG flash sale) than either the Hex Tour or Diablo Tour.

Both balls seem to deliver about the same distance but I can definitely feel the compression of the Soft ball on the club face and not so much on the Tour/Black ball. The first thing to note about the Hex soft is that they are billed as a distance ball, but didn't feel as firm as we might come to expect from an option that will help add yards to you game. If you look for the same specs on the conforming list without the company, only the Top Flite Gamer matches. We love these TaylorMade Soft Response balls for their excellent feel from the putter face, and for their outstanding spin control on the short game.The Titleist Tour Soft 2022 balls come with impressive air time and offer a strong ball flight, while the T-shape stamp helps you line those shots up perfectly. Pearl grade balls are almost like new, they still have the shiny finish of a brand new ball although they may contain player markings and logos. They arrived today, I wasn't able to try them out (too cold around here for me right now), but after unpacking I got to say they feel nice to the touch. Additionally, HPF is a proprietary ionomer blend made by DuPont that is commonly used for golf ball mantle layers. It is the third generation in the brand's soft compression offering and, in testing, we felt that it provided impressive distances and a great feel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop