VonShef 3 in 1 Waffle Maker - Brownie & Doughnut Maker with Non-Stick Removable Plates, Cool Touch, Easy Clean - Makes Donuts & Brownies (Black, 800W)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

VonShef 3 in 1 Waffle Maker - Brownie & Doughnut Maker with Non-Stick Removable Plates, Cool Touch, Easy Clean - Makes Donuts & Brownies (Black, 800W)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I used everything in this receipe but measured in a general way to reduce it to half. Used my floour sifter to top it with powdered sugar and the results satisfied me. I”v e had to learn cook for myself for over 40 years and leaned a few things to make food for myself without being a chef -like cook and adapting receipes to suit myself. Edible Perspective is a donut master and she has Gluten Free Samoa Baked Donuts, Savory Kale and Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Donuts AND Classic Buttermilk Donuts.

Like this article? Sign up to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered straight to your inbox. so glad you used a store bought donut and posted this.. not everything has to be made from scratch sometimes.I loved the contrast between the crust, creamy insides and fluffy un-waffled spots. It’s pure genius! Of course, it’s not my genius – I’ll be the first to say that waffled donuts are not a new invention. People have waffled pizza, falafel and of course, donuts. However, I did discover, after a little research, that most people make waffled donuts in 1 of 2 ways: cake donut batter “baked” in a waffle machine or waffles cut out and deep-fried like a donut.

Total game changer, for real. I almost didn’t want to put this post up because, really, what kind of recipe is: buy glazed donuts and waffle in a waffle iron? But seriously, friends, waffled donuts need to be made! What started out life as a sad, stale, grocery store donut turned into a crispy, caramelized, creamy treat. The Breville waffle maker is amazing. You simply put the dough in the middle like shown below and close the lid. Cinnamon roll donut – I expected this to be the winner, but in reality it had too much sugar and mass and didn’t survive the waffling process as well as the others.The supermarket is jumping on the cool breakfast bandwagon with their latest release, which takes inspiration from the street food of Hong Kong. The bubble waffle maker gives you exactly that – cute little bubbles of waffles that are just as delicious with strawberries and cream as they are with melted chocolate. Yum. A Cozy Kitchen has some cozy Rhubarb Poppy Seed Baked Donuts and some notes on Let’s-Get-Our-Nails-Did-And-Then-Eat-Tacos-Day!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop