BenQ ZOWIE XL2411 24 Inch 144 Hz e-Sports Gaming Monitor with 1 ms, Black eQualizer, Dark Grey

£9.9
FREE Shipping

BenQ ZOWIE XL2411 24 Inch 144 Hz e-Sports Gaming Monitor with 1 ms, Black eQualizer, Dark Grey

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The second reason is that the default settings for the monitor are less than ideal. The XL2411P has a host of settings that you can use to adjust the display image, including brightness, contrast, color temperature, hue, color vibrance, and sharpness. The BenQ XL2411K only provides 98% sRGB coverage, which is enough for its primary purpose of competitive gaming. However, its accuracy is excellent because the deltaE average is only 0.31, which is only seen on consumer displays. It appears balanced straight out of the box, so you only need to adjust a few settings like brightness before using it. As usual, our benchmarks are performed using a Spyder4Elite*. We’re calibrating the display to gamma 2.2, white point 6500k and 120 nits of brightness. If you’re looking to get into the fast-paced world of competitive FPS video games, or if you want to upgrade your current monitor without breaking the bank, then I think you should take a hard look at the ZOWIE XL2411P monitor. It may not be the most attractive monitor on the outside, but it’s got it where it counts, a rich set of features that are going to help you take your game to the next level. Just keep in mind that you will have to spend some extra time configuring this monitor. I think, however, that you will find it to be worth the time you spend. Game on! BenQ’s Zowie Esports Gaming Model introduces a revamped iteration of their renowned XL2411P esports dedicated display. The 24-inch TN panel offers a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, a refresh rate of 144Hz, and a response time of 1ms and DyAc technology. It is the most economical model in ZOWIE’s XL-K series.

BenQ Zowie XL2411P Gaming Monitor Review: 144Hz but no

Digital Cameras, camera lenses, Headsets, Speakers, Projectors, Home Entertainment (new and certified refurbished) 10 Days ReplacementI don’t play very many FPS games, so I decided to get some expert help from a couple of guys who do. My son, Jacen, is the President of Liberty University’s Gaming Club and Director of Liberty Esports. Jacen and his business partner, Jaden, started the College Call of Duty League (CCL) where universities compete against each other regionally and nationally each year. Jacen (pictured left) plays on Liberty’s Overwatch and Dota teams. His friend, Trevor Ray (pictured right), is the manager of Liberty’s Dota team, and he plays on Liberty’s Dota and Rainbow Six Siege teams. Vehicle and Outdoor category toys are eligible for free replacement, within 7 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different/wrong item delivered to you

BenQ Zowie XL2411 24 -Inch 144Hz 1ms FHD (1080p) e-Sports FPS BenQ Zowie XL2411 24 -Inch 144Hz 1ms FHD (1080p) e-Sports FPS

Calibrating the BenQ XL2411K isn’t essential because the screen is already excellent, which is unusual for an E-Sports monitor. Feel free to experiment with different parameters to see what works best for you. If you want additional colors from the screen, you may also activate the monitor’s FPS1 option, which will cause some hues to show up to boost visibility. I just got my new XL2411P today. I dual boot with Win10 and LinuxMint. Menu -> Display -> 144 Hz (VSync) and tested the refresh rate at “testufo.com” and I was very pleasantly surprised. This item is eligible for free replacement, within 7 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you. The final step in setting up the monitor was to set the refresh rate. On Windows 10, I found this setting by going to:Prisijunkite ir mes jus pirmus informuosime apie kainų pasikeitimus! 💚 Prisijungti su Facebook Prisijungti su Google Pet Food, Pet Shampoos and Conditioners, Pest Control and Pet Grooming Aids Non-Returnable This item is non-returnable due to hygiene and personal care/consumable nature of the product. Ottimo il refresh rate di 144hz soprattutto per i giochi competitivi, non eccezionale per i colori ma fa decentemente il suo lavoro.

ZOWIE XL2411K 144Hz 24 Inch Gaming Monitor for e - BenQ

Corsair Dominator Titanium First Edition DDR5-6600 C32 2x32GB Review: Abundant Capacity And Performance Game Modes for Enhanced Gaming Experience, which can be easily switch to desired game modes with the touch of a hot key

Car Parts and Accessories, Bike Parts and Accessories, Helmets and other Protective Gear, Vehicle Electronics 10 Days Returnable

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop