Imaginext DC Superfriends Motorised Batmobile

Imaginext DC Superfriends Motorised Batmobile

RRP: £6.00
Price: £3
£3 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When kids place Batman in the driver's seat and press the trigger, they'll see the figure's chest light up as the vehicle transforms into flight mode. Kids are able to take control of the action thanks to the Power Pad that is mounted on the rear of this incredible Batmobile. Two play options: imaginative children may construct the action toy into a quadcopter or an off-road dune vehicle, then set. This extra-large, push-along toy motorcycle reaches 10 inches long and comes with a projectile launcher for exciting battle action. When given the same attention as a real baby, she produces over 20 different noises, including coos, babbles, and chuckles.

Lord Ras may be defeated by NINJAGO Kai on his all-terrain motorcycle equipped with golden rammers as. My little one was very excited to receive it and couldn't wait to open it up and play with it and he still gets lots of play time out of it now, so a very good toy all in all. Includes figure, vehicle, and projectile launcher that can attach to either side of the Batcycle or to Batman figure's hand. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Batman can beat his enemies with the included projectiles that are fired from the hidden launcher, making sure the streets and skies of Gotham City stay safe. By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. With Batman in the driver's seat, kids can also press the button to see the figure's torso light up along with the vehicle!

With this Kai and Ras's Car and Bike Battle ninja toy for kids aged 4+, young ninjas can reenact events from the NINJAGO Dragons Rising TV series. The Imaginext DC Super Friends Transforming RC Batmobile​ is an RTR car so there is no building required, and it comes with an easy-to-use remote control. With Batman in the driver’s seat, kids can also press the button to see the figure’s torso light up along with the vehicle!The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. With Batman in the driver’s seat, kids can also press the button to see the figure’s torso light up along with the vehicle. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. With Super-Villains in sight, press the trigger to launch projectiles from the hidden launcher and send those bad guys running for cover. When the villains are within range, load the concealed disc launcher under the hood, then use the Power Pad to unleash the missiles. Purchased as a random treat for my son, now it’s sparked a love for superhero’s and we’ve purchased many more imaginext toys since this one. This set includes transforming Batmobile vehicle, Batman light-up figurine, and two disk projectiles.

I really like this Imaginext Batmobile - the engine revs and the fire from the exhaust lights up and rotates when it's pushed back and forth. Toy hot dog food truck For youngsters and girls aged 4 and above, there is a pretend-play food toy, a buildable truck toy, two mini-dolls, and a toy cat figurine. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop