Ambre Solaire UV Water Aloe Vera Clear Sun Cream Spray SPF30 150ml

Ambre Solaire UV Water Aloe Vera Clear Sun Cream Spray SPF30 150ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I could see visible droplets on my skin after spraying it on and you really have to rub it to get it to sink in. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Or a little help to fake that glow with the aid of self-tan formulations from Vita Liberata, Tan Organic or Sally Hansen, we have the solutions to transform you from a whiter shade of pale to a bronze goddess. Garnier Ambre Solaire UV Water Sun Cream Spray with SPF 20 has a clever formula which instantly protects skin from damage caused by UVB and UVA rays and refreshes skin.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Follow us on Instagram and TikTok to keep your beauty arsenal up-to-date without spending a fortune. The combination of the biphase formula and the spray pump means each spray contains 1 million drops. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, CI 61565/Green 6, CI 60725/Violet 2, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Disodium EDTA , Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum/Fragrance, (F. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers.

Garnier Ambre Solaire UV Water Sun Cream Spray has a biphasic formula which instantly protects skin from damage caused by UVB and UVA rays and refreshes skin with a fresh, water-like, non sticky texture.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Aqua/Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Homosalate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat. I was recommended this product but, when this was delivered, I wished that I had bought something else. Butane, Aqua / Water, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Nylon-12, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, p-Anisic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-32, PEG-8 Laurate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum / Fragrance. Do not stay too long in the sun, even when using a sun protection product because it does not provide 100% protection.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop