Adult Meerkat Fancy Dress Costume

Adult Meerkat Fancy Dress Costume

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you book from a Monday to Friday your item will be delivered on the Tuesday and collected on the Thursday.

This costume is quite adorable in its own rights but it can easily become a favorite couple costume if your friend or partner dresses up as a warthog. From the farm animal-inspired pieces to the dog's mascot selections, every detail is crafted for comfort, ensuring every prance, dance, and jump is a moment of unrestricted fun. It's highly likely that we have become the UK's biggest provider of mascot costumes and we're trusted because we have developed our service to make sure our clients have an easy and trouble free experience of developing mascot costumes.I will normally kindly turn down a custom request if there are too many parameters or strict guidelines as it will normally block my own creativity. Our site BiggyMonkey, specialized in events, offers you this disguise of meerkat, brown and white mongoose. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Explore our collection, where quality, variety, and iconic style promise a Halloween where every ghoul, ghost, and goblin is dressed to impress. The back of the suit is striped and has a long tail that will give you that unmistakable meerkat silhouette.

Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. I use unconventional materials on a lot of my costumes like wire, hot glue, glitter, moldable plastic, etc.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop