Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream - Hyaluronic Acid + Green Tea Moisturizer - Vegan Gel Cream Ideal for Combination or Oily Skin Types - Clean Beauty (2oz)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream - Hyaluronic Acid + Green Tea Moisturizer - Vegan Gel Cream Ideal for Combination or Oily Skin Types - Clean Beauty (2oz)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While the Youth to The People Cleanser sounds amazing in theory, keep in mind that this is a rinse-off product. That means the antioxidants in these superfood extracts really can’t provide protection against environmental free radicals if they are being washed off of your face! The true key ingredients in the Youth to The People Cleanser are coconut-derived surfactants, which help to remove excess oil, makeup, dirt, and other impurities. You don't have permission to access "http://www.sephora.com/product/kale-spinach-hyaluronic-acid-age-prevention-cream-P411388" on this server. The superfood antioxidant blend in this cream includes kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa. The formula also contains two moisture magnets: hyaluronic acid and panthenol (provitamin B5). These are two of the best ingredients for drawing moisture into the skin, giving you a plumped up, dewy complexion. Vitamin C also helps fade dark spots, evens out skin tone, and increases radiance. As if that wasn’t enough, research suggests that when vitamin C is applied to the skin, it significantly reverses aging-related structural changes by influencing collagen and elastin synthesis. The antioxidants are derived from kale and green tea, which hold various vitamins such as C, E, and K.It can also serve as a great makeup primer for the day.

Moisturizer My Skin Changes Constantly, but I’ve Used This Moisturizer

Yes! I was happy to read that Youth to the People only includes cruelty-free ingredients in its formulas. Is YTTP vegan? We’ve been hearing for years that Vitamin C is the best anti-aging ingredient. It’s a potent antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals, the unstable molecules that contribute to the formation of premature wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. You don't have permission to access "http://www.sephora.com/brand/youth-to-the-people" on this server. The Superfood Hydrate + Firm Peptide Eye Cream provides a gentle blend of nutrients with its formula of superfoods of aloe, kale, and sunflower oil.Along with hydrating, I appreciate that this Youth to the People moisturizer can also reduce irritation, redness, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. To share a cool tidbit of information, its included proprietary adaptogen blend was originally found in traditional eastern and Ayurveda medicine for over 5,000 years. How cool? Founded by Greg Gonzalez and Joe Cloyes, Youth To The People pays homage to the high-performance skin care philosophy that began in California more than 40 years ago with their grandmother, Eva – a pioneer in professional-grade formulas. Equally passionate about products as she was about helping woman become entrepreneurs, Eva opened up the US’s first advance institute for professional skin care treatments. With over 40 years of family history in professional aesthetics, the brand’s formulas are powered to deliver professional results at home. All products are vegan, cruelty-free, and abide by the EU’s list of 1,300+ ingredients that are restricted from cosmetic use You’ve probably heard of juice cleansing as a fad diet to lose weight and detoxify the body. What you probably haven’t heard of, however, is a juice cleanse for your skin. By taking antioxidant rich superfoods and incorporating them into clean, natural skincare products, Youth to the People has essentially created a juice cleanse for your skin.

Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream - Youth To The People

And another very positive review for the Youth to The People cleanser says, “I really enjoy this cleanser. A little bit goes a long way. Fresh and earthy scent. Doesn’t bother my allergies. Cleans well and doesn’t leave my skin dry afterwards. Though pricey for a facial cleanser, it is WELL worth it.” For example, one review says, “ This cleanser has seriously helped out my skin. I’ve always suffered from little bumps and small pimples around my face, and in the span of 3 weeks, they’ve almost vanished. I was a little wary of purchasing such an expensive cleanser, when I’ve always bought drugstore face washes, but I don’t regret a single thing. The scent is light and not too powerful, and a little goes a long way. I absolutely love it.”

There’s no such thing as a miracle treatment when it comes to combating the signs of skin aging, although vitamin C comes pretty close. Why? Because it’s a powerful antioxidant that protects your skin from environmental free radical damage. Vitamin C also discourages melanin production in the skin, which helps with hyperpigmentation issues, evens out skin tone, and increases radiance. As if that wasn’t enough, research suggests that topical vitamin C can significantly reverse signs of aging by promoting collagen synthesis. A vitamin C serum is the best way to deliver this active ingredient into the deeper layers of your skin. Smooth a dime-sized amount of cream into the skin until it is fully absorbed. Use morning and night. If you’re looking for a brand that’s completely transparent when it comes to decreasing its ecological footprint, I think Youth to the People is a good place to start. All of their products are formulated to be both effective for the skin, and friendly for the environment. Either of those accomplishments are easier said than done, but both?

Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream - Youth To The People

Except, the cousins didn’t just want to create any standard skincare brand, they decided to integrate a social justice and sustainability approach into their company mission, landing on a name that harkened the iconic phrase: “power to the people.” Products combine natural ingredients (kale, spinach, green tea, etc.) with safe synthetics (vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, etc) I also found it very helpful that they have a free skin consultation program where you can find out your skin type and what products work best for you.Oftentimes, shopping for skincare can be overwhelming, so I think this is a neat little feature that can help you find the items best suited for your needs. Another antioxidant-rich ingredient used in several Youth to the People skincare products is green tea leaf extract.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Founders Joe Cloyes and Greg Gonzales started Youth to the People in 2015. With their grandmother, mother, and aunt all serving as veterans in the beauty industry, it seems that the interest in skincare runs in the family, the two carrying on what so clearly runs in their blood. Antioxidants donate electrons to free radicals. Free radicals only have one unpaired electron, which makes the free radical unstable and highly reactive. In an attempt to become more stable, free radicals will either donate their single electron to another molecule or accept an electron from another molecule. This Youth to the People Mask is said to instantly balance and restore dull, tired skin thanks to spirulina and bioactive microalgae. Kaolin, a type of white clay, is also a key ingredient in this mask. After being applied to the skin, kaolin helps remove excess oil and dead skin that can clog pores. Kaolin also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce redness and swelling around existing blemishes. When you wash off this Youth to the People mask, kaolin also functions as a gentle abrasive to exfoliate the skin. Green tea leaves contain e pigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a type of polyphenol that is widely regarded as one of the most powerful antioxidants available. EGCG targets free radicals, particularly those caused by UV-induced oxidative damage.

Youth to the People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream Youth to the People Superfood Air-Whip Moisture Cream

While Youth to the People is a skincare brand, it’s not only focused on producing quality formulas, it wants to make the world a better place. Taking a social justice and sustainability-led approach to its plant-fueled products, the brand has gained a ton of attention. The under-eye area is one of the most delicate areas of our skin. I know because it’s the only place I’m starting to see fine lines. With that being said, we should be mindful of what creams or serums to apply because it’s an incredibly sensitive area. Depending on your climate, some conventional skin lotions can be quite heavy when applied to the skin. My vacay moisturizer is much different than the one I use at home, as is the one I need for summer and winter. It also contains squalane, jojoba, and shea butter to help out with dry, flaky skin. If you’re not a fan of fragrant creams that can often be too overpowering to the nose, this lotion is completely odorless. You don't have permission to access "http://www.sephora.com.au/brands/youth-to-the-people" on this server.

Recommended Articles

Based in California, but renowned worldwide, Youth To The People (otherwise known as YTTP) makes positive changes in the beauty sphere by finding innovative ways to create less environmental impact. Inspired by 40 years of family aesthetics, the brand’s products are designed to deliver professional aesthetician results from the comfort of your own home. Bursting with superfood ingredients, its formulas support an active lifestyle while celebrating individuality. Oh, and did we mention YTTP is Leaping Bunny approved too? I like to think of the Superfood Starter Kit as the skincare equivalent of having three meals a day. Not only do we need to nourish our bodies from the inside, but we also need to take care of them on the outside. It conveniently includes three different products, but it’s up to you if you want to use them at different periods of the day. And a similar review says, “I bought this product because it is raved about and was prepared to love it. After using this stinky product, my skin was very red and dry. If you like a lot of fragrance and have very oily skin this might be for you. I was prepared to love this company but this was very disappointing.” Our Verdict

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop