MOZA Air 2 4-Axis Electronic Gimbal Stabilizer for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras with Hard Shell Shock-Resistant Case (Max Payload: 4.2kg/9.0lbs)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MOZA Air 2 4-Axis Electronic Gimbal Stabilizer for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras with Hard Shell Shock-Resistant Case (Max Payload: 4.2kg/9.0lbs)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I'm a tester of their products! It's official. Their main support guy told me this information. It's 12V/2A, which is 24 Watts. I just found a letter from BM support saying that the BMPCC4K draws 20 Watts. I think that you have a faulty gimbal. I powered the camera through the Weipu port for 4 hours when I first received it in Dec and never had any problems.

Moza Air 2 Gimbal LN101084 - G12201 | SCAN UK

To decide whether to buy a Moza Air 2 gimbal, I will need the information I asked above and in the first message. The MOZA Air has a total of 11 different filming modes. Some highlights are Inception mode, sport gear mode, and fpv mode. To adjust the response of the of the motors rotate the smartwheel. We are sorry that after consulting our supervisor, we cannot provide you the asking information as these information are sensitive information to us, I also tried controlling stop/start (recording) from the Gimbal via the USB-C on the BMCC 4K using this cable: Moving along to the roll arm leads to the roll axis. Adjust the roll arm in and out so the roll arm no longer rises or falls.The Air 2 features a clear line of sight to the camera’s monitor. By shorting the yaw arm the roll motor is placed below the camera. Doing so gives the user a clear line of sight to camera’s monitor. With the MOZA Air2, following the action is uninterrupted. Continuing down the yaw arm is the yaw motor, also know as the pan motor. Next to the yaw motor is the yaw adjustment.

MOZA Air 2丨Unleash Your Creativity丨Gudsen MOZA

Are there two “versions” of Moza Air 2, one that has a 12V DC OUT and the other with a 16.8V DC OUT? Flashlight mode has the gimbal positioned like this. In this position the gimbal can use the inception filming mode.

There are many facebook users of the moza and also people on another forum saying they get problems and fried their gimbals with long term use, I am not the only one. It might be that many of Gudsen's gimbals are defective though, I don't know. Underslung Mode is great for capturing shot from low angles and especially useful at canceling out the rise and fall of walking. Gudsenstopped responing in the end and I've given up but if anyone knows how to make it work I'd like to hear.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop