MONIN Premium Chai Tea Concentrate 700ml for Chai and Cocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100 Percent Natural Extracts and Colourings

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MONIN Premium Chai Tea Concentrate 700ml for Chai and Cocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100 Percent Natural Extracts and Colourings

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Making your own spiced chai concentrate means that you get to control the spices and the sweetness. Not to mention, you have a hot or iced cup of chai ready within minutes and it'll last you the week. What is Chai Concentrate? I am sure that chai lattes will continue to rise in popularity, and I hope that more coffee shops start creating their own recipes.”

What Is A Chai Latte? - Perfect Daily Grind What Is A Chai Latte? - Perfect Daily Grind

Crush the spices into large pieces using a pestle and mortar. A rolling pin or other heavy kitchen object also work. Then, in a pan over medium-low heat, dry roast the spices for about 45 seconds. Be careful not to toast or burn the spices. Remove from heat. When the potatoes are done, rinse them briefly in cold water. Then peel and slice while still warm, but not too thin (otherwise they all break).Imagine transforming your kitchen into a fragrant haven of spices, where you brew your own personalized chai syrup, harnessing the perfect balance of sweet and spicy that suits your palate. It was so easy to make and there's an added bonus in that the whole house smells wonderful as the spices infuse into every nook and cranny. I know that chai isn't the hardest thing to make and you could easily make a pot of it but this syrup's strength is actually having it in an iced chai drink and it makes a superb chai milkshake or iced chai. You can also customise the spices to suit your taste - if you like cinnamon add more and if you find clove too strong in chai, use less. Brooke even suggests it to flavour cakes or other baked goods which I think is a splendid idea. Bottled up, it would make a fabulous gift. The sugar is key, not only to create a syrup consistency but also to balance the robust spices. Each ingredient plays a unique and essential role in the final syrup, and understanding this can truly elevate your chai syrup-making game. So, let’s embark on this flavor journey and explore each ingredient in more detail. List of Ingredients for Chai Syrup Crush the spices into large pieces using a pestle and mortar. A rolling pin or other heavy kitchen object also works. Then, in a pan over medium-low heat, dry roast the spices for about 45 seconds. Be careful not to toast or burn the spices. Remove from heat.

Homemade Masala Chai Syrup - Masala and Chai

You can also make this reciope sugar free by using sweeteners. Although the consistency won’t be the same, it’s a good alternative with lower calories.

Does Starbucks chai syrup have caffeine?

Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Let the mixture cool until you can safely handle it. Then, using a fine-mesh strainer or a mesh bag, strain the syrup into a clean jar with an airtight lid.

How to Make Chai Syrup: A Step-by-Step Guide for the

To make chai syrup, I’ve found a few kitchen tools to be absolutely essential. First, a good-quality saucepan is necessary for boiling the syrup mixture. I also need a whisk or spoon to stir the ingredients together, ensuring they blend well. This powdered chai is sold in three sizes: 0.5, 3, and 16 ounces. The middle size should produce around 100 servings. Blue Lotus Chai also makes several other powdered chai options, like a mint chai and rooibos chai, just to name a couple. Once it's cooled and poured into a jar, you can enjoy it in coffee, tea, and as a flavor option on your favorite desserts and breakfast foods. If you are using tea bags, add the tea to the water to brew the tea, then add the sugar and bring it to a boil as stated in the recipe. Use at least three tea bags for every cup of sugar.Fennel Seeds– Not included in all chai blends, but addingfennel seedsadd a lovely liquorice flavor.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop