Wet 'n' Wild Care Bears Makeup Collection Box, Multicolor

Wet 'n' Wild Care Bears Makeup Collection Box, Multicolor

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I was worried that this bronzer would be too dark on my complexion, but it is far from it! I am happy with the pigmentation because it’s not too strong on me. I don’t know if anyone else can say the same, but personally this works for me. Celebrate 40 years of Care Bears with their newest member, the lovable, multi-colored, and oh-so-cuddly Care-A-Lot Bear, who spreads kindness and love! This color-changing makeup sponge is temperature-activated with heat and made with a unique hydrophilic material that delivers smooth, streak-free blending, seamless application. Simply add water, and watch as the sponge expands for more coverage and less makeup waste. Wet N Wild is thrilled to partner with Cloudco Entertainment to launch the Care Bears collection,” says Elaine Chen, senior vice president, marketing, Wet N Wild. “This collection is all about childhood nostalgia, but it’s so relevant today because the Care Bears have always represented fluidity of self-expression and inclusivity of representation through a universally wholesome message of power in positivity. The Care Bears are for everyone!” From the bold ‘n’ bright to the neutral ‘n’ nuanced, we set out to spoil you with options while setting the gold standard of achievability. So go ahead, get your feet wet with us again and go wild with your imagination! Unleash the power of your Care Bear Stare with this mascara and curler duo, featuring our top-selling High On Lash Eyelash Curler in a limited-edition color adorned with the cuddliest Care Bear charm. The curler gently and precisely grabs and lifts lashes for lasting curl and lift, and the volumizing mascara helps accentuate those lashes for major impact.

When I got the box the lavender scent of the Bedtime Bear overpowers everything. I hate the lavender scent. Especially on my lips because it’s right under my nose and I can smell it. (I hate floral scents)The third cheek powder product is the Wet n Wild x Care Bears Live, Laugh, Hug Bronzer, which features Tenderheart Care Bear on the front of the compact. Just like the blusher, the bronzer is matte, and it’s a lovely chocolate brown shade, with a raised heart design on the pan.

Claims: This cleansing balm has a buttery texture that glides onto skin to melt away makeup and impurities. It will leave your skin soft and clean after rinsing, but it will not dry you out. This is for all skin types. It is perfect for a double cleansing routine if you follow it up with a water based cleanser. Sharing is Caring with this 2-Piece Makeup Brush Set, featuring dual-ended brushes that share liquid-filled handles with sparkling confetti that float for a dreamy makeup experience. Like a fluffy bear hug, these brushes gently caress your face with the softest cruelty-free fibers and beautifully blend makeup to perfection. Whether you’re applying eye shadow, blush, highlighter, or any other product, this multipurpose makeup brush is your new bestie! I am not terribly familiar with cleansing balms. I’ve only used one and that was the Jeffree Star Skin one, I am still very new to the concept. Wet n Wild is partnering with the Care Bears for the launch of a 25-piece Wet n Wild x Care Bears Collection. The brand has become known for its affordable, high-quality makeup and epic collaborations, like this fun one inspired by the bright hues and cuddly silhouettes of the iconic Care Bears.It’s a very colourful palette, which is exactly what you’d expect from a Care Bears inspired palette, and in my opinion, it’s so much better than the Violet Voss Care Bears Palette, which felt like a random bunch of colours. Best Friend Bear- Matte purple. Marked as a “face pigment.” You know you’re not using this dark purple on your face. It just says that for legal reasons because it stains. It’s fine, it goes away. From skincare to makeup brushes to glittery pigments and gels, this set has everything you need to create the ultimate Care Bears styled look that’ll warm everyone’s hearts! Care Bears fans have been asking for a beauty collection for quite some time now, and we’re ecstatic that we’re able to share a full collection of such colorful, iconic and fun pieces to celebrate the Care Bears’ 40th Anniversary,” says Cristina Villegas, vice president, licensing, North America, Cloudco Entertainment. “We couldn’t ask for a better partner in Wet N Wild and can’t wait to see these pieces fly off the shelves!”

Delivering over 40 years of trend-forward and all-inclusive innovations, we are your trusted beauty expert that will keep you looking fabulous without ever betraying your budget. In the late 90’s, I wore body glitter when going out to a dance or for a Halloween party. But at my age… I just don’t know! You do whatever you want! I can try working with these for editorial style, cosplay-ish looks. They’re pretty glitters, but I don’t see myself wearing them often. Next in wet n wild Care Bears makeup is the Care Bears Do What You Love Blush. This is the perfect bright pink matte shade to wear on a daily basis. It looks so healthy on the skin. This is also easy to control and to build.Shop At: WET N WILD + ULTA BEAUTY + TARGET + WALMART CARE BEARS ARTIFICIAL NAILS Courtesy Of Brand Courtesy Of Brand Brand Description Claims: These brushes gently caress the face to blend your makeup to perfection. You get a shadow brush, blending brush, complexion brush, and a highlighting brush. This palette features 15 hyper-pigmented shades perfectly curated to each cuddly Care Bear – in a mix of buttery-soft mattes, sparkly shimmers, gleaming satins and self-adhering multi-dimensional glitters to create beautiful looks infused with positive energy! I absolutely love the Grumpy Bear spray! It smells like berries. I am constantly spraying my face with it because it smells so good. I am glad I have an extra one! Allure stated that the glitter gel would be exclusive to Ulta, but that proves to be false. They also stated that Ulta would have an exclusive two-piece set for the lip scrub and mask, which is true. wet n wild Care Bears Collection

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop