Email Diamant Red Original Cosmetic Toothpaste - 75 Milliliters Large Size (1 Tube)

£8.99
FREE Shipping

Email Diamant Red Original Cosmetic Toothpaste - 75 Milliliters Large Size (1 Tube)

RRP: £17.98
Price: £8.99
£8.99 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Announcer: It’s time to face the music. You’ll become a man, you’ll find success. Palmolive Shave Foam: 1960s

First, from magazines and TV we know all about hearts and childbirth and colons. But we have never had a good informative series about The Mouth, Gateway to the Body: its bony structure; the soft tissues; the gums; evolution of teeth; dentition: first and second; flora and fauna of the mouth; chemistry and functions of saliva; connections with neighbouring organs — tonsils, nasal cavity etc. And kissing. We don't know all this and yet we are expected to keep it all clean! A green blob falls across the screen, followed by the children’s older sister washing her hair and then brushing it. So to keep your teeth white as snow, your gums really healthy, and your breath really fresh: see your dentist regularly and brush with SR — the tingling fresh toothpaste for teeth and gums.New products came along such as Wincarnis Gold Label, the only drink of its kind made with Spanish wine especially shipped to Norwich, Red Label and sherry. He: It’s real porcelain isn’t it? So smooth and delicate — It’s beautiful, like erm — like your complexion.

Business was booming. William stepped down in 1911 and moved to Brundall where he died in 1918 but the company he formed went from strength to strength. Various brands of toothpaste were produced. Odel, Punch and Judy, and then there was one called Gordon-Moores which was described as ruby-red, cosmetic toothpaste which made the teeth 'dazzling white.' Come to find the beautiful fragrance of Jontue — sensual … but not too far from innocence. Jontue — the beautiful fragrance … sensual, but not too far from innocence. Jontue from Revlon — wear it and be wonderful! Kiku: 1974/5 Voiceover: The red stripe helps fight plaque and protects gums, the white stripe has fluoride to fight decay, and there’s a blue stripe for fresh breath.

Beauty and toilet goods

Voice-over: It must be Camay with moisturising cream — A lather so creamy you’d think it came from a jar. Camay helps keep skin smooth.

Voice-over: New Harmony — now the kindest hair-spray there is. One of them’s a natural — for your hair. Harmony hairspray (2): 1978 Girl: Soap was never like this. My skin feels so different. I have never felt so clean. I feel just sensational!This was a blessed relief from a lifetime of problems from infant teething onwards. Babies cried a lot and were given rusks to bite on. Toothache was common, a terrible experience. Everybody suffered a 'gumboil' at some time, with painful swelling and reddening of the face. I seem to remember that even such mythical characters as 'Desperate Dan' and 'Korky the cat' would appear in this condition. Oil of cloves was the standard remedy, sometimes on a cottonwool pad held against the tooth. Later an aspirin tablet might be held against the tooth. An obstinate loose tooth really would be tied to a door handle. A firm slamming of the door brought the tooth right out. The reward, if the tooth was hidden under the pillow, was a shiny silver threepenny bit left by the fairies who built their castle with children's teeth. Babysitter: Head & Shoulders? Oh, a shampoo. The ones I’ve tried never seem to do anything for my dandruff. She: What’s wrong with soap and water? I said. OK I find soap and water a bit drying but that’s the price you pay for clean skin. The tingle you get when you brush with SR is much more than a nice taste — it’s a tingle of health. It tells you something very important, that you’re doing your gums good and toughening them to resist infection. And as this chart shows, gum infection is the cause of more tooth losses than decay itself. The tingle in SR comes from Sodium Ricinoleate — a substance which both dental research and years of use in dental practice have shown to be good for the gums.

Voice-over: Yes, Crest really works — for grown-ups and children, because only Crest has Fluoristan — a special Fluoride formula. Fluoride is the decay fighter dentists use — the decay fighter dentists put on teeth to prevent cavities. With Crest you put this same fluoride on your teeth at home too, every time you brush. That’s why Crest can cut your family’s cavity rate almost in half. Yes, when you switch to Crest with Fluoride you can prevent about half your family’s cavities. And for stopping mouth odour no toothpaste beats Crest. So switch to Crest and you too may hear: Sandie Shaw: I asked if I could sing about Lux but they said: no, just use your own words. Well, I think New Lux is fantastic, and really new! It’s got a new wrapper and a wonderful new perfume — just the kind I go for! But what’s really marvellous about New Lux is the new silky lather! It seems more than just a lather, it feels like a rich cream, and leaves my complexion so soft and smooth! New Lux makes me feel really good all over … right down to my toes! Try it yourself — see how great it is! Lynx: 1985 Perhaps it’s one reason why women are always impatiently waiting for their men to return from the sea! Old Spice (5): late 1970sI grew up in a soft water area. Sweets were strictly in the power of adults, not for the sake of children's teeth. 'Sweeties' were used for comfort and reward, and for a pleasant send off into sleep. A cough or sore throat keeping a child awake would be soothed by a little ball of butter rolled in sugar. Once asleep, the child would grind her teeth after every cough — cause for complaint by older sister in the same bed. On the very day of a strong paternal lecture on the evils of chewing gum, our visiting family doctor arrived, himself chewing, and offering us children a piece each! With a guilty glance at the parents we accepted. We have had several queries about the sudden disappearance from Supermarket shelves of extremely popular Toothpaste, 'Gordon Moores'. It contained a red colouring agent that enhanced gum and tooth contrast. It is excellent from removing stains from your teeth. Unfortunately, this product has now been discontinued. How long has it been since your husband thought to bring you flowers? Could it be you seem older than you are?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop