Sword God in a World of Magic: Book1

Sword God in a World of Magic: Book1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The chair was obviously not made to be sat on, and the body of a Commander Stage warrior was incredibly heavy. Just Shang's uniform alone weighed 700 kg. If one added the weight of Shang's body, he would probably weigh nearly two tons. On one side, there was a group of technologically advanced humans. But, on the other, a world of cultivation had grown and pospered. He becomes aware of his actual affinity [Entropy] while in a fight with a mage during the first trial. [17] In a world of Swords and Magic, where adventures roam wild and free, the tale of the Legendary Shepherd is about to begin!

Congratulations, Little Brother!" Viera said with a bright voice, her long red hair covering half her face.A seemingly omnipotent being who created Earth and Aterium, solely for his own sadistic and morbid entertainment. He became immensely displeased when his first world, Aterium, had all other Paths of Power destroyed and erased by the Mage Emperor. He enlisted Alexander Hoffmann from Earth to fix this problem and revive the Warrior Path. Personality [ ] I started reading this novel recently and at the start it felt that it had a lot of potential. MC actually used his knowledge to improve his training and get more power, every character had it's point of view and they didn't feel one dimensional, actually tried to show the psychological consequences caused by the ruthless world, etc. With a father as strong as the highest heavens themselves, Gravis wasn't required to step into the cold and ruthless world of cultivation.

This is a story for those who enjoy complex characters, greatly improving and expanding World-building along with intricate plots. If you are looking for a story with a nuanced and morally ambiguous yet humorous protagonist in a mature and gritty world, then this is the novel for you.]] No, I don't have something like that," Shang said. "I only want power for power. I don't necessarily have a use for that power, but I want it." As long as he remained his weak self, he would always remain beneath Heaven’s oppression. Only true power brings true freedom.You know. What if some super powerful God or something came down and offered to grant you supreme power. You said that you wanted to have power to have it. So, according to that, you would accept that offer, right?" Viera explained. If the beasts kill every human they see, every human should also have the right to kill every beast they see!" Lucien, who's new identity was named Lux, found himself in a world where darkness could be light, and light could be dark. A world where morality was but a thin line from depravity, and a happy ending could only be gained, by facing the world and slapping it with a Legion of the Undying. The narrative's conclusion offers a blend of intrigue and bewilderment. Witnessing the villain's evolution is undoubtedly captivating, but there persists an underlying discrepancy, potentially a deliberate choice by the author. Elric's life had been nothing short of a nightmare since his childhood. He was constantly bullied at school, detested and ignored by his family, and left with nobody to care whether he lived or died. The accumulated loneliness and suffering from decades pushed him into a severe depression, and he ultimately decided to take his life’s final decision… Suicide.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop