CATRICE True Skin Hydrating Foundation, MakeUp, No. 030 Neutral Sand, Nude for Combination Skin, Nourishing, Long-Lasting, Matting, Natural, Matt, Vegan, Alcohol, Paraben Free (30 ml)

£1.465
FREE Shipping

CATRICE True Skin Hydrating Foundation, MakeUp, No. 030 Neutral Sand, Nude for Combination Skin, Nourishing, Long-Lasting, Matting, Natural, Matt, Vegan, Alcohol, Paraben Free (30 ml)

RRP: £2.93
Price: £1.465
£1.465 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Catrice's All Matte Plus shine control foundation make up is ideal for a matt complexion, particularly for those with oily or combination skin. I will say it has a bit of an orange finish which I did expect but I have more of a peachy undertone so I wasn’t ready for that. INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), ISODODECANE, TALC, COCO-CAPRYLATE, HYDROGENATED TETRADECENYL/METHYLPENTADECENE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONOL STEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES). The tone is absolutely not resistant, it is reflected on the phone, it can soil clothing if you dress and undress carelessly.

This long wearing, vegan foundation has medium, buildable coverage that gives your skin a natural "real skin" finish. Helping to create a flawless make up base, Catrice face foundation is a firm favourite among make up professionals. For combination skin, for dry skin, for blemished skin, for mature skin, for normal skin, vegan, without alcohol, without parabens, microplastic particles free, nanoparticles free, gluten free, without acetone. The nourishing, long-lasting make-up with medium to high, buildable coverage gently makes blemishes and redness disappear while feeling feathery light on the skin for an incomparable and naturally matt "Real Skin" finish. The brand takes its inspiration from the current looks of the catwalk, regularly updating its collections so there's always something new to try.Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Talc, Coco-Caprylate, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethiconol Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci91 77499 (I 778 Oxides) (Titanium Dioxide).

They need to add more tones because most of them are very light, and the darker ones aren’t even that dark. Now if I have to give it one more critique it would be that this shade is a touch too yellow for my skin tone but again, with the rest of my makeup done it looks barely noticeable. Here are some close-ups so you get a better idea: Final Thoughts | True Skin Foundation: Is it worth it? And so, in 2004, she introduced the first Catrice foundation, Catrice mascara, Catrice powder and other essential products for a flawless makeup look. Después de comprar esta base, me dicen que la están retirando por estar deteriorada, y aún así siguen en catálogo.So as you can read here I wasn’t too happy with the Catrice True Skin foundation when I first tried it. It’s also worth noting that it counts with one of the trending ingredients in the beauty world right now: hyaluronic acid.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop