Daddy's Basement: II. The Birthday Spanking

Daddy's Basement: II. The Birthday Spanking

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Well, to cut a long story short, my mates beat me up. During the party, they mobbed me, roughed me up and slapped me around – a birthday spanking it was not! My family laughed, and my friends thought it hysterical, but I was bitterly disappointed. However, I laughed along to disguise my disappointment, seeing as it was my birthday.

Mum took my hand to put me in position – and for the very first time, I had an extra thrill. Even though it was all in fun, Mum wasn’t smiling or laughing – she kept a straight face and mum actually put me across her knee as she might if I was a really naughty boy. Anyway, my parents arranged a birthday party for me, and during this the the subject of birthday spankings came up. My friend Steve and I had previously talked about this American ritual. I was dead keen on it and had a plan (perhaps more of a fantasy) in my head. Tom stayed for tea. I sat uncomfortably. Mum caught my eye on and off and smiled knowingly. Dad came home and asked me how my day had been. I told him it had been the best birthday ever – which was true.In the end, my birthday spanking lasted just shy of 13 minutes although, as before, there were several breaks for conversation. However, Mum had a bigger surprise for me. There was always a smile or ‘the look’ – of course, we now knew that I was not too big or too old to be put across her knee – she’d proved that point in no uncertain terms! I was so chuffed to see my first story published on Maman, I thought I’d strike while the iron was hot and the memories fresh – so here is what happened next! My mum has a regular line she uses: “You were such a cheeky, funny, handsome, naughty little boy – how did it go so wrong?” Thanks, Mum! A wave of excitement rushed over me. I pushed my jeans right down to my ankles, and smiled at my mum as I adjusted my underwear, milking the moment for all it was worth. “When you’re quite finished!” she said, with an amused look on her face.

Of course it was different, because it wasn’t my mum. But once I was dangling over her knee, the experience felt very similar. At least I was now dressed in jeans, so I had a little more protection for my rear end. In the classic variant, the birthday child gets as many spanks as his or her age, plus one "to grow on". Usually all the people watching it count the spanks out loud. The spanks are usually given in a way that doesn't hurt too much, as the ritual should be fun for the spankee too and not spoil his or her day. On my actual birthday, Mum didn’t need to wake me – I was up early and excited. When I walked into the kitchen, still in my pyjamas, she greeted the birthday boy with a big hug and a soppy kiss. She showed me to my cards and gifts on the table. According to Peter Berresford Ellis' non-fiction work The Celtic Empire, birthday spanking originated with the Celtic practice Final Strokes - Birthday Bruises For Skylar (I Heart Spanking, 2021), Stevie Rose spanks Skylar Rose, photosMum and I remain very close – and I believe those fun spankings have a lot to do with the strength of our relationship. In fact, as I was typing this story, she called me – it’s almost like she knew what I was up to! Certainly, I think she must have known that I enjoyed being playfully spanked – it was so obvious really, once the cat was out of the bag, and I never tried to hide it.I can remember on more than a few occasions, Mum threatened to ‘turn me upside down’ if I wasn’t ready for school, or out of bed, or down for dinner. However none of these threats ever amounted to anything other than just that. As the kind people at Maman were kind enough to publish my first story, I have followed up with my second effort – to be honest, I didn’t realise there was a link between them until I started writing this instalment. Mum and I have laughed about that day many times over the years since. I do wonder if she had planned the bare bottom element or whether it was a spur of the moment decision. I explained the whole thing to her. I had been looking forward to a birthday spanking. Steve was supposed to talk to Mum and arrange for it to happen but apparently, my mates had decided that their idea was better than mine.

As I explained in my previous attempt, as long as it was a bit of fun between us, I encouraged Mum any chance I could to turn me over her knee – I loved it. I pushed the boundaries with being cheeky – Mum threatened accordingly. It was fun – in fact, between the ages of 12 and 15 were my happiest childhood years. The period coincided with several fun spankings, and I felt this period also cemented an extra closeness in our relationship. Adult variations on the birthday spanking tradition are popular in spanking clubs and at spanking parties. In some D/s relationships, the sub is given a birthday spanking on the birthday of both the sub and the Dom.

Navigation menu

Spanking F/M, Wife Led Marriage (WLM), Domestic Discipline (DD), Wife Spanks Husband, In Front of Others After the party, my dad and younger brother took our grandparents home. The last of my friends to leave was Steve. Mum overheard him apologising to me and after he had gone, she asked me why. of birthday spankings as a preventive measure to protect the child from evil spirits for the following year. Both of my spankings – and there were only two – were administered by my mum to help me get over a disappointment. The first, as you may have read, was not receiving a letter from Santa’s elves on Christmas Eve. That wasn’t really much of a spanking – although it did sting a bit – but it made me very happy. The tradition of birthday spanking is often seen as a kind of initiation ritual, similar to the painful and humiliating initiation rituals found in the traditions of college fraternity and sorority hazing (in the U.S.), fagging (in the U.K.) or ragging (in India).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop