Notebook “My unmatched perspicacity coupled with my sheer indefatigability makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavor.” Tate

£3.095
FREE Shipping

Notebook “My unmatched perspicacity coupled with my sheer indefatigability makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavor.” Tate

RRP: £6.19
Price: £3.095
£3.095 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We live in an attention based economy. I believe this is the new way of viewing the world. If you want to get rich, then you have to garner attention, and then find a way to monetize it.” – Andrew Tate My unmatched perspicacity coupled with sheer indefatigability makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavor I believe that I am a very positive force for the world. I believe I am a force for good. I believe they banned me because I was becoming too popular, and they couldn’t control me.” – Andrew Tate You need a group of men to hold you accountable. They’ll inspire you to push yourself farther. They’ll motivate you when you’re feeling flat. They’ll be your support network when you need advice and support.” – Andrew Tate You have to look at your business ideas and your plans, and find a way to remove your need for money to attempt the plan.” – Andrew Tate

When I talk about The Matrix, I’m talking about the systems in society which have been deliberately designed to enslave.” – Andrew Tate If you were in a room with ice cream experts, and all they talked about was ice cream, sooner or later when someone asks you a question about ice cream, you’re going to know the answer!” – Andrew TateIt doesn’t matter if he tries to learn the piano, climb Mount Everest, or become the world's first trillionaire! You need to find a way to make more and more money. You don’t need to save the little bits that you have, like a little squirrel.” – Andrew Tate

On March 4, 2023, Tate's manager Jules announced that Tate had been diagnosed with lung cancer. [7] Tate later denied the rumors.

The educational systems have spiraled costs ridiculously beyond inherent value along with providing an unimpressive product.” – Andrew Tate

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop