Braun Series 9 Electric Shaver With Clean & Charge Station & Leather Case, Flawless Shave, 100% Waterproof, 2 Pin Bathroom Plug, 9390cc, Silver Razor

£139.995
FREE Shipping

Braun Series 9 Electric Shaver With Clean & Charge Station & Leather Case, Flawless Shave, 100% Waterproof, 2 Pin Bathroom Plug, 9390cc, Silver Razor

RRP: £279.99
Price: £139.995
£139.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Braun Series 9 9390cc is a razor that is designed to provide a precise and comfortable shaving experience. It features a cutting-edge technology that allows for efficient and smooth shaving, making it suitable for both long and short hair. The razor is powered by a high-performance motor, which delivers constant power to ensure consistent shaving results. The Braun 9370cc electric shaver has Intelligent SyncroSonic technology with The synergy of 4 specialized cutting elements and intelligent Sonic Technology, which offers 40,000 cross-cutting actions per minute. The technology allows the device to capture different types of hair. It gives incredibly close shaves, even ingrown hairs, proven on three-day beards. After a close shave with this machine, we bet you do not need to return to the manual razors. This shaver is good for shaving long whiskers. Sometimes when I forget to shave for 2-3 days, this shaver never gives me any experience with pulling or yanking. #Long Hair Trimmer

Felt good to read this article. It gives me some great Information that I’m looking for and I hope you have a great knowledge about It. Thanks and keep sharing 🙂 We respect your preference. And the Braun series 7 790cc electric shaver is really a good shaver. But we do not think the build quality of the series 9 9095cc is bad. And some people like to have some extra features such as wet and dry feature. The Braun 9095cc shaver is for those people who love to shave with soap, foam, gel or water and like to have a long-lasting shaver. The cutting elements are engineered intelligently to make the most advanced and efficient shaving results.This premium shaver is for men who like foil-type shavers, providing close shaving performance with maximum skin comfort. Prisijunkite ir mes jus pirmus informuosime apie kainų pasikeitimus! 💚 Prisijungti su Facebook Prisijungti su Google

Braun’s FaceSpa and Cleansing Brush device is an all in one device that allows you to remove facial hair at its root and gently remove for glowing skin and simple home treatment.The design is very user-friendly to grip it and stroke from any angle. The device’s dimension is 6.1 x 2.7 x 8.7 inches, weighing only 2.6 pounds. Fortunately, for being fully waterproof, you can directly rinse it into the water and clean it easily. Power Source: It comes with a new matte silver finish instead of the older glossy chrome finish of Braun Series 9 9290cc.

Everything I had to say positively about the latest model is still true for me. Personally, I love the matte finish, the perfect shape, and the size. Wet/Dry (Waterproof): Braun recently released their new generation Series 9 93xx shavers and revamped the 9290cc & 9095cc to Braun 9370cc. Braun enforced the new model with more compelling upgrades, and the most appealing alteration you will find at the first look is a matte finish. If you are familiar with the 9290cc, you know that the shaver came with a glossy chrome finish that got smudges very easily. In this article, I’m sharing all the new generation Series 9 9370cc shaver aspects with the new compelling features, pros, and cons. You should read the full article before buying your new Braun Series 9 9390cc shaver. OverviewIf you have the skin problem, then undoubtedly the Braun series 9 9095cc will be the best one for you. Braun developed this product keeping in mind the sensitive skins and product gives ultimate comfortable shave for sensitive skins. I suggest you have the wet shave with gel or foam and use antiseptic after shaving. As the Braun series 9 9095cc shaver has wet and dry feature, you can easily have wet shave with this great shaver. The Series 9 is Braun’s most advanced electric razor for men and rated as the most efficient shaver worldwide when put to the test*. Braun’s intelligent AutoSense technology responds to the face’s contours while shaving to give their smoothest results to date. The Series 9 shaver can shave wet and dry and makes over 40,000 cutting actions every minute. It has flexible blades that go ups and down according to passing areas and is mainly responsible for highly comfortable shaving. Clean & Charge: To sum up, the shaver provided me with very close shaves with the highest-end comfort level that is highly recommended for sensitive skin.

This shaver has an LED display, showing me the amount of charging in the battery. So, I never have to worry about if it has enough charge to complete a shave.

Full Comparison

The display also has two other indicators, there is a cleaning indicator to know when it requires a clean and the ‘travel look’ so that it doesn’t power itself on when it is put in your briefcase while traveling. Special SyncroSonic Technology: Every electric shaver has a common interface, dry shaving, which gives very comfortable and closest dry shaves. This shaver also has a wet shaving feature. You can have a wet shave in your shower every time.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop