Bosch Professional GCM 8 SJL Sliding mitre Saw (sawblade-Ø: 216 mm, incl. clamp, 1 x Circular Saw Blade, Optiline Wood, in Cardboard Box)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Bosch Professional GCM 8 SJL Sliding mitre Saw (sawblade-Ø: 216 mm, incl. clamp, 1 x Circular Saw Blade, Optiline Wood, in Cardboard Box)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ensure that the tool is connected to the power supply but do not activate the on/off switch while adjusting the laser.

Less weight, less dust, more performance: the compact GCM 8 SJL Professional offers cleaner solutions when it comes to cutting through large workpieces. Its cutting capacity of 70 mm vertical and 312 mm horizontal makes it ideal for sawing large workpieces. With a 2-point dust extraction system, the mitre saw provides optimised dust management, allowing for a clean work area during operation. It has a light, compact and design. Noise level - The A-rated noise level of the power tool is typically as follows: Sound pressure level 99 dB(A); Sound power level 112 dB(A). Uncertainty K= 3 dB. To find the best mitre saw I needed to put them up against each other, head-to-head. The main job of a saw like this is to make accurate and repeatable cuts at a variety of different angles, so I did just that. Using standard CLS timber, I cut at both 0° and 45°, and used the angle adjustment to make some compound cuts as well. I still made the point of adjusting the fence to find out how easy it was to fine-tune the saw though. It’s not quite as simple as adjusting the Einhell TC-MS 2112, but then this is a much more complicated beast to deal with overall.A big selling point for Bosch saws is the readily available spare parts and the large dealer network for any problems or maintenance issues. As this is one of the biggest brands of high quality power mitre saws in the world you will have no problems getting advice and the parts to keep your saw running smoothly.

It’s clear from the first glance that the Bosch Professional GCM8SJL is a solid and well-engineered mitre saw. The machining marks on the table, fence, and other components let you know that straight away. Bosch haven’t used as many cheap die-cast components on this saw. It’s stronger, straighter, and more reliable that way. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions apply. Axminster Tool Centre Ltd trading as Axminster Tools is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. It’s incredibly sturdy, and all the moving parts are smooth and well thought-out. There are features on this saw that would better suit a professional tradesperson than a part-time DIYer, but if you’ve got a lot of cuts to make this is the saw for you.

Bosch integrated soft-start module provides smooth start-up and reduces chance of blowing circuit fuse at start-up and when used on long extension cables or transformers. Cutting through the CLS I tested with was as I expected. The Bosch GCM8SJL made short work of even compound cuts that might have stressed a smaller chop saw. The big motor didn’t struggle at all with the cuts, and it felt comfortable throughout. Turn on the laser using the switch. The laser should align with the cutting line on the workpiece along its entire length, even when the tool arm is guided downwards. Designed to cope with large bits of timber; this saw features a massive sliding saw arm, extendable table sections, and dual-zone dust extraction. It’s a big, heavy beast, but will it perform as good as it looks? I’m going to put it to the test to find out.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop