The Caning Headmistress

The Caning Headmistress

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A tall girl with long brown hair stood up and, blushing as everybody looked towards her, walked out of the hall.

I stood close to the door, trying to hear what was happening, but I could only make out the sound of voices and not what they were saying. It was easy to guess, though, that Lindsey was getting a good telling off. Mr Hughes said when the police interviewed Miss Dines the day afterwards, she produced an ordinary three foot cane, which she said was an "official" cane she had brought from her previous school. Asked if Lynne had been in trouble with her before, Miss Dines had said she had spoken to the parents and they had agreed if she had trouble with Lynne she should punish her. In cross-examination Lynne admitted cheating and lying during her time at Northwich Girls' Grammar School, Cheshire. Mr Hoggett reminded Lynne her father had strapped her across the legs after Miss Dines told him about her taking a fountain pen on an earlier occasion from French mistress Mrs McMullen, but she still denied she wanted to get Miss Dines into trouble for reporting her to her parents again.And one more thing. Were this to be a single, never too be repeated punishment, it would hardly serve as an adequate ongoing deterrent, and therefore-", with a pause she retrieved a blue exercise book from her drawer and slid it across the desk. He noted she had already printed the words 'revision diary' in capital letters upon its cover.

Looking it the add now it’s easy to read between the lines, young mummy’s boy with no girlfriend wanted to live with older experienced woman; I can’t believe I was so naive. After a similar interval there was the sound of another stroke. This time there was no doubt about it. The impact was followed swiftly by a sharp cry of pain. I wondered how many strokes Lindsey was going to get. Had he not been something of a pet favourite she would never have made such an unorthodox proposal. But as it was, with a glint in her eye she had concluded, "So, I take it that's settled then?" After everyone had gone past Mrs Seaton came marching up. She looked at both of us as if we were something rotten that the cat had dragged in and, without saying a word, went straight into her office. Lindsey made a face at me and we continued to stand outside in silence. Lynne, who had a history of bad behaviour, was sent to Miss Janet Dines for eating crisps during a maths lesson.

The Ultimatum

Your parents and I agreed it might be time for you to benefit from just such treatment, and nothing I have seen today has changed my mind. Infact the power of your epiphany convinces me that such a course of action will be well received, and particularly effective. Consequently, before you leave me, and as I believed you were forewarned, I am going to give you a small taste of old school correction.’ Being very passionate when it comes to discipline, I have taken the time over many years to perfect my disciplinary skills. My sessions are always condu Well aware of the fact this off-the-record punishment had already pushed the boundaries of appropriateness to breaking point, she hesitated once again before making up her mind. "You're not done yet. Pants too! Put them over there with the rest of your clothes." We heard the sound of the assembly breaking up and fell silent. As the classes trooped by at the end of the corridor, several pupils glanced towards us as we stood unhappily outside the office. I knew that they would be imagining what would soon be happening to us. Now, Goodwyn, I shall give you 6 strokes. Four for your untidyness, and two for your impertinent behavior. Now, you shall not get up before I say so, and you will in neither way interfere with your punishment – or it will be a lot worse. Understood?”

As I walked out I was still very scared about what was going to happen, and, fearing that tears were coming, looked down at the floor as I walked out, but I do remember that I felt fortunate at least inasmuch as it was Mrs Seaton who would be caning me and not the headmaster. New girls were given the school rules to learn by heart in the first week. After that, you had no excuse for transgressing them. It was true that additional privileges and freedoms were granted to senior boys, but it was firmly on the basis they should be mature enough to work hard without such close supervision, and the suggestion this was to blame for poor test results had infuriated Sophie during that previous tutorial meeting. January, and the beginning of spring term, now seemed a long time ago, but she remembered their conversation clearly and recalled how she struggled to remain calm. Lynne, who passed her 11 plus to go to the school, admitted a catalogue of misbehaviour when cross-examined by Mr. John Hoggett, counsel for Miss Dines. You were sent out of the classroom three times last week, Marling. I am going to give you one stroke of the cane for each time and one extra one, for putting me to this trouble. How many strokes is that?"

Corpun file 7213 at www.corpun.com Dublin Evening Mail, 10 August 1937 To-day's Letters To The Editor "Spanked" Girls called out of the line had to face a form teacher made angry at having been disgraced, and the following morning these girls had to present themselves to the headmistress correctly attired.

Mrs Seaton gave me a real telling off, saying how important it was to behave in class and not to disrupt the lessons for everyone else. I tried to pay attention, so that she would see how sorry I was, but all I could think of was the effect that awful cane had had on poor Lindsey and that I was about to get the same. Later that day my form master told me that he had reported me and that I would have to see the headmaster after assembly on Monday. As he left with his still weeping daughter, who now goes to another school, Harry Simmonds, a dairy supervisor, of Sidney Street, Greenbank, Northwich, said: "No more comments. She has had enough." The main core of the business is the Old School experience. These are, basically, 1-2-1 school CP scenarios with the Headmistress, either in her study or classroom.All weekend I was worried about what was going to happen and on Monday morning I was more careful than usual to make sure that I was wearing the correct school uniform. In assembly I sat in a seat at the end of the row, so as to be able to leave when my name was called out. Then I noticed that the headmaster was not in his usual place on the stage. I started to think that I might escape, or at least gain a reprieve. Sophie had come to be rather fond of Thomas over the last few terms acting as his designated house tutor. There was a natural, easy rapport and she had begun this ploy as a tease to try and shake him out of his academic complacency. She had intended that her traditional crook handled school cane would act merely as a prop to give emphasis to her words. Perhaps an older or more experienced housemistress might have sensed a curious infatuation in his eyes, perhaps could have understood the allure of her authority, and might even have guessed just how much he longed to submissively bend to her every whim. Members of the staff afterwards crowded round Miss Dines in court to congratulate her, but neither she nor Lynne's parents would talk to the Press, and Lynne hid her face against her mother's shoulder as they left the court surrounded by national newspaper photographers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop