GOOD WITCH: SEASON 6

GOOD WITCH: SEASON 6

RRP: £25.87
Price: £12.935
£12.935 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Jefferson Brown as Ben Patterson (seasons 2–4): a handyman who opened the Middleton Cinema and Stephanie's former boyfriend

Sarah Power as Abigail Pershing: Cassie's cousin, she has her own magical touch similar to Cassie's, but uses it in her own way. Hannah Endicott-Douglas as Lori Russell (seasons 1–2): Cassie's stepdaughter and Brandon's sister, who is now a writer

What will happen in Good Witch season 6?

When Dr Sam Radford moves in next door to Cassie, the Good Witch changes direction. And this is largely due to how good James Denton is in the role.

Catherine Bell as Cassandra "Cassie" Nightingale: She is the owner of a shop called Bell, Book and Candle and runs a bed and breakfast at Grey House. Cassie is psychic and uses her intuition (and at times, a little magic) for good reasons. She marries Sam in the fifth season. Wang, K. L. Connie (July 4, 2019). "Hallmark Channel Renews Good Witch for Season 6—Without a Key Character". Parade . Retrieved October 10, 2019. a b Hale, Mike (2017-06-15). "Have Your Grandparents Told You About 'Good Witch'?". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331 . Retrieved 2019-10-06. However, there is no sign of it appearing in the rest of the world – yet! And believe me when I tell you that I have scoured the internet for any hint of a release date and have come up with NOTHING.

Will Netflix save Good Witch?

Good Witch is an American-Canadian fantasy comedy-drama television series that is based on, and a continuation of, the television film series of the same name. Produced by Whizbang Films in association with ITV Studios and the Hallmark Channel, the series premiered on February 28, 2015, and ran for seven seasons, ending on July 25, 2021. [1] [2] [3] Mitovich, Matt Webb (July 15, 2020). "Good Witch Renewed for Season 7, Chesapeake Shores Gets Season 5". TVLine . Retrieved July 15, 2020.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop