SOLAR TACKLE C-Tech Fishing Bed Chair Sleep System with 5 Season Sleeping Bag and Water Resistant Bed Chair Cover, Khaki Green Single Bivvy Bed for Fishing and Camping, Heavy Duty Carp Fishing Bed

£19.995
FREE Shipping

SOLAR TACKLE C-Tech Fishing Bed Chair Sleep System with 5 Season Sleeping Bag and Water Resistant Bed Chair Cover, Khaki Green Single Bivvy Bed for Fishing and Camping, Heavy Duty Carp Fishing Bed

RRP: £39.99
Price: £19.995
£19.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is the big-boy version of the SP sleep system with an extra 15cm width. It comprises the SP Wide Bedchair complete with Solar 4-season sleeping bag and waterproof, Rip-Stop bedchair cover to provide a complete sleep system. The ultimate in bankside luxury and comfort. The Solar SP Bedchair complete with Solar 4-season sleeping bag and waterproof, Rip-Stop bedchair cover to provide a complete sleep system. Carp fishing sleep systems and bedchairs can be expensive especially if you want something that’s durable, comfortable, and versatile. However, there are plenty of cheaper options available if you’re on a budget. This isn’t a full sleep system however fitted sleeping bags from Fox are available in both three and five-season options. You’ll find these for sale separately but you’ll also occasionally find the bedchair and a sleeping bag as part of a discounted bundle.

The ultimate in bankside luxury and comfort. The SP Bedchair complete with Solar 5-season sleeping bag and waterproof, Rip-Stop bedchair cover to provide a complete sleep system. If your main concern is comfort and support but you also want a bedchair that’s not going to hinder your mobility, this Avid piece is a good choice. This is the sleep system I’m currently using and I’ve had no problems with it so far. Okay, it’s not the most comfortable bedchair but I’ve done over 100 nights on it without too many aches and pains. The one thing to take into consideration is that the zip-in duvet and bottom mattress are rather thin. This is great for summer but I have needed an extra bag inside for spring and autumn.Yes, but the Solar beds ar not sleepsystems just bedchairs with a sleeping bag, same goes for the trakker oval levelite.

The R-Series Camo Sleep System features a completely lay-flat frame. It’s also designed to be as rectangular as possible to offer the closest experience to a traditional mattress as possible. The frame has double hinges that allow the elastic to run through it equally to provide even tension — making for uniform firmness across the entirety of the bedchair. Unique, ultra-lumber-support mattress system ensures a true, flat sleeping position without sagging. If you’re more of a mobile angler that likes to stay light and move onto showing fish, a lightweight and easily transportable bedchair will suit you better. Sleep systems such as the Nash Scope Ops 4or the cheaper Nash Dwarf 4 systems are great options for the roving carp angler. D) Are Carp Fishing Bedchairs Expensive? Marley enjoying the Nash Sleep SystemThe Fox Flatliners come in 6 and 8-leg options so you can select between stability or portability. Both options are still pretty light coming in at 16kg (8-leg option) and 14.75kg (6-leg option). The Dwarf definitely doesn’t have the same great build quality as the Scope Ops bedchair but at nearly half the price, you can’t complain. This is a durable all-in-one sleep system for the angler on a budget who wants to save space and weight on their barrow or boat.

I just had to take a look at the Solar SP C-Tech Sleep System after so many people have said how good it is. As someone who is a terrible sleeper when on the bank, I was all ears and ready to give it a go! The two Trakker sleep systems look pretty good too. I'm looking for a decent 5 season sleep system aswell so I'll be watching this thread to see what people recommend as I'm 6ft 4 tall and 18 stone. The sleeping system part consists of a 5 season bag with a waterproof cover, not your standard configuration but I actually prefer it. Usually, between May and October I am more than happy to sleep under a bedchair cover on the mattress and ditch the sleeping bag element so this configuration really works for me! The only downside is, of course, the limited wiggle room at the head and foot of the bed. If this is something you can live with, you’ll get on well with the Trakker Levelite system. If you’re the holiday-style angler that likes to set up and stay in one swim, you may favour comfort over portability. If this is the case you may opt for a heavier more cumbersome bedchair such as the Nash Indulgence because you don’t need to move it around much. You may as well have the pinnacle of luxury if you’re staying in one place!

Key Features

To increase the insulative qualities of the sleep system Sonik has developed their Xpanda attachment system. This system allows the sleeping bag insulation to form to the shape of your body, meaning faster warm up times and long-lasting insulation throughout the night. This is the big-boy version of the Solar SP sleep system with an extra 15cm width. It comprises the Solar SP Wide Bedchair complete with Solar 4-season sleeping bag and waterproof, Rip-Stop bedchair cover to provide a complete sleep system. These features combined ensure that the mattress has even support and flatness throughout the entire mattress so you can sleep comfortably in any position, as you would in your bed at home.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop