Sleepovers

Sleepovers

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

What is clear throughout this is not only do the adults have secrets but the children do as well, and maybe what the children are hiding is much worse. I did enjoy discovering the many secrets in this read and King does throw in a couple of good red herrings to throw the reader off the scent a bit but I wanted something else. Things turn dangerous, something is off with Liam, and what is his connection? Hannah starts getting involved with Liam, but can she trust him? I think telling us the exact events that happened a year ago, rather than just snippets would have really helped. I think we needed to understand Isobel more and if we saw the full event of what happened on that fateful day, a year ago, we may have had a better grasp on why she was the way she was. I understand that dropping snippets of information is a common storyline feature but I think it was harmful to the flow of the story here because that was information we required rather than just being interested in.

The Sleepover Club - Wikipedia The Sleepover Club - Wikipedia

This is another reread for me, and I think I originally read it some time in 2008. According to Goodreads, my star rating for when I made my account was 2 stars, so I was intrigued to find out why that was and if my thoughts had changed. LEGOLAND Adventure Golf is the world’s first LEGO ® themed indoor golf experience ‘fore’ the whole family – with 4 different LEGO themed course to master. Izzy struggles with her son's burgeoning independence. She wants to keep him her little boy forever, and wants to protect him from all the people that may hurt him. She's a little one-dimensional in this regard. Before I read this book, I decided used to read another Beevis book. I guess to get the lay of the land, if you will! The Hixton Five. There were actually six of them that summer, the Americans having moved to the village after Christmas. The five girls that were friends allowed a boy into their fold, making six of them until he was gone, leaving five.I really enjoyed The Choice, this author's debut book, when I read it a few years ago so I have been hankering to see what she would offer up next. Although not quite hitting the same heady heights for me, this was a good solid read that kept my attention throughout and left me satisfied at its end.

The Best Sleepover in the World : Jacqueline Wilson (author

Dan ketika, Daisy enggan ikut serta mengadakan pesta menginap, Chloe mengolok-olok dirinya. Sebenarnya bukan karena Daisy tak ingin bikin pesta. Tapi dia malu terhadap rahasia terbesar yang selama ini berusaha disembunyikannya. Kakaknya. The Sleepover' is a chilling, unnerving read about a nightmarish situation. Sadly, the built up energy went nowhere and I was left disappointed. I would like to thank Kensington Books & NetGalley for providing an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest and fair review. What the hell did I just read? Actually no I gave up 97% of the way through. I’ve had enough. The Sleepover is a terrible book, Hannah is a likable character and the things she does make sense. I generally hate any romantic situations in a mystery book but the dynamic between Hannah and Liam fit well into the story and was not over the top. The author did a good job at creating believable relationships between all of the players. There were a few twists in the book, one where I knew something was off but went much further than I expected. The whole book was fast paced and hard to put down.In this story it is a cataclysmic decision for one mother and her son who goes missing. The story follows the Mother and her interactions with everyone involved and the police. She doesn’t know who to trust and is desperate to have her son home safe and sound. Finding good books linked to the ancient civilizations is much harder than you think…This is a perfect read for Years 3 and 4 Emma Suffield wrote:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop