LEGO 71038 Minifigures Disney 100, 1 of 18 Iconic Characters to Collect, Collectible Mystery Bag with Buildable Toy incl. Mickey Mouse, Stitch, Mulan & More (1 Piece - Style Picked at Random)

£3.73
FREE Shipping

LEGO 71038 Minifigures Disney 100, 1 of 18 Iconic Characters to Collect, Collectible Mystery Bag with Buildable Toy incl. Mickey Mouse, Stitch, Mulan & More (1 Piece - Style Picked at Random)

RRP: £7.46
Price: £3.73
£3.73 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As a Chinese, I'm perfectly fine with Mulan's skin tone. Our skin tones are lighter than you think. The minifig could've been so much worse like 71022-7 Cho Chang from 2018. If anything, I wish Lego made a new sword part instead of the Roman gladius. Also I'm pretty sure she wore a skirt with that outfit." Alongside the Magic Mirror, the Evil Queen from Snow White is also rumoured to be getting a minifigure. Every rumoured LEGO Disney 100 minifigure Number I’m going to be the Lilo & Stitch super fan pedant who reminds you that it’s Jumba Jookiba, not Jumba Joobika, but easy mistake to make ;) Kids aged 5+ can recreate their favorite film moments with these LEGO® Minifigures Disney 100 (71038) blind bags. New for May 2023, these popular and iconic animated characters from the past century can be collected, proudly displayed or used for exciting imaginative play. We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time if Terms and Conditions of the offer are not fulfilled.

The dual-moulded hat and head component is brilliantly detailed, with metallic silver stars and a crescent moon on the hat, reflecting the original character. Silver stars also adorn his red robe, which is interesting because these were not present in Fantasia. Nevertheless, they provide a welcome contrast and dual-moulded legs are integrated to excellent effect too, leaving space for printed shoes. For Southeast Asian people like Filipinos, I think warm tan is fine. But Chinese? I live in a tropical climate and our skin tones look nothing like that. Don't take my word for it though. Ultimately, it's up to you." Baseball Player | Elf | Fisherman | Gorilla Suit Guy | Hula Dancer | Mummy | Pilot | Race Car Driver | Rapper | Samurai Warrior | Snowboarder | Space Alien | Space Villain | Sumo Wrestler | Tennis Player | Tribal Chief Said to feature a Dalmatian, Cruella de Vil of One Hundred and One Dalmatians is also named as an included minifigure. 5 – Robin Hood Image: DisneyThe set was provided for review by LEGO. All opinions expressed are those of the author. Minifigures Birdwatcher | Chili Costume Fan | Figure Skating Champion | Forest Elf | Horse and Groom | Night Protector | Raccoon Costume Fan | Robot Repair Tech | Snow Guardian | Space Creature | Troubadour | Wheelchair Racer CMF is all about new elements. I don't have stats for each series, but I know they've appeared as often as one for every minifig in the Looney Tunes series. With five heads, four hats, five hairs, three arms, and an animal, they may well have maxed out the new mold budget for this series.

The Princess and the Frog’s main character has been depicted as a mini-doll before, including in 43203 Aurora, Merida and Tiana’s Enchanted Creations. A printed tile is also reported for the minifigure. 13 – Dr. Facilier Image: IMDB via Disney Of the minifigures featured in this half of the review, she, Tiana and Facilier are the ones who I'd like to get; the two Princess and the Frog ones in particular look fantastic, and it's one of my girlfriend's favourite movies too which makes them of even higher interest to me. Come on in and take a peak inside the wonderful world of LEGO sets, building toys and minifigures! Here kids and adults alike can unleash their creativity, imaginations and most importantly of all, have fun! Fourteen films are represented in 71038 Disney 100 Collectable Minifigures, of which Robin Hood is perhaps the least known. However, the titular outlaw is immediately recognisable and his unique head sculpt captures wonderful detail, notably including a yellow hat, with space for a red feather on top. Robin's pointed ears and fur texture each look excellent too.

International Delivery: We deliver most items to a selection of countries. Please see International Delivery for details. Reported to include a guitar and Dante the Xoloitzcuintle, Miguel is the star of Disney and Pixar’s Coco. 7 – Pocahontas Image: Disney There will be two complete sets of Disney 100 Minifigures in each sealed box, which should be a huge relief for fans who are accustomed to buying boxes to guarantee full sets.

Date Night Homer | Date Night Marge | Lisa and Snowball II | Maggie and Santa's Little Helper | Bartman | Fallout Boy Milhouse | Waylon Smithers | Patty Bouvier | Selma Bouvier | Comic Book Guy | Groundskeeper Willie | Edna Krabappel | Dr. Hibbert | Professor Frink | Hans Moleman | Martin Prince Includes new-for-May-2023 costumes and accessories, including Cleo in a fish boll held by Pinochio, and a mirror for the Evil Queen Caveman | Cheerleader | Circus Clown | Cowboy | Deep Sea Diver | Demolition Dummy | Forestman | Magician | Ninja | Nurse | Robot | Skater | Spaceman | Super Wrestler | Tribal Hunter | Zombie As the antagonist of Disney and Pixar’s Coco, the Ernesto minifigure is rumoured to include a guitar. 8 – Miguel Image: DisneyI feel like, given the scene that her outfit here is from, Mulan's weapon ought to be the sword of Shan Yu, that she acquires at the end of the battle, rather than a standard sword - especially since she's depicted wearing the crest of the Emperor that she receives at the same time. Still, I grant that would have required a new mould, since Shan Yu's blade has a very distinctive shape, so I understand why the choice was made. On that note, really like the choice of outfit for her here; it's definitely my favourite of the ones she wears in the movie.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop