Frank's RedHot Chilli 'n Lime Hot Sauce 148ml Pack of 6 | Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce| Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians |No Artificial Flavourings or Colours |No Added MSG

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Frank's RedHot Chilli 'n Lime Hot Sauce 148ml Pack of 6 | Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce| Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians |No Artificial Flavourings or Colours |No Added MSG

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I prefer to cook the meatballs directly from frozen for the best quality, so you can just leave those in the freezer until you're ready to bake!

Lime Zest - The zest of 2 limes is what's going to give this chili lime sauce it's signature citrus flavor. Zest adds the perfect bright, fresh flavor! We understand the seriousness of food allergies and sensitivities and will always declare these ingredients on our label in the ingredient statement - they will never be hidden under the notations of "spices" or "natural flavors": Soy Sauce - You could also use tamari in place of the soy sauce. I prefer to use low sodium soy sauce as it still has tons of flavor and a bit less salt. So although it seems to fall under the hot sauce umbrella, you may use this condiment far more liberally to add moisture and flavor to the the likes of grilled or baked meats, roasted vegetables, and cooked grains.Frozen Meatballs - Use your favorite store bought meatballs for this easy appetizer recipe. Homemade will work as well, but there's lots of good frozen meatballs out there now! Instant Pot - Add glazed meatballs to your Instant Pot insert. Seal the lid and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. Then manually release the pressure and enjoy!

Green Onion - I love to garnish these chili lime meatballs with thinly sliced green onion but you could also use fresh chopped parsley or cilantro in its place if that's what you've got on hand.The sauce for these meatballs can be prepared up to 3 days in advance! Just add all the ingredients to a mason jar or Pyrex container and then pop it in the fridge until you're ready to make the meatballs! Transfer to a Pyrex® dish. The one I used is the perfect size to fit in the Instant Vortex™ Plus Air Fry Oven. Once the Instant Vortex™ says "add food" go ahead and place the baking dish of meatballs inside. Suddenly, you have a dish that is worthy of your favorite restaurant-but you made it in the comfort of your very own kitchen! Experiment and use this sauce freely.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop