UGREEN USB C Charger Plug 100W MacBook Pro Charger Nexode 4-Port GaN Laptop Charger Compatible with MacBook Pro/Air, HP Laptops, Dell, Asus, Lenovo, Matebook, iPhone 15/15 Pro/14, Galaxy S23/S22

£34.995
FREE Shipping

UGREEN USB C Charger Plug 100W MacBook Pro Charger Nexode 4-Port GaN Laptop Charger Compatible with MacBook Pro/Air, HP Laptops, Dell, Asus, Lenovo, Matebook, iPhone 15/15 Pro/14, Galaxy S23/S22

RRP: £69.99
Price: £34.995
£34.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

HP is one of the best laptop brands around and that means the HP Chromebook 14a is pretty reliable. It has an Intel Celeron processor, 4GB of memory and 64GB of eMMC storage. As you can see, this isn't a powerful laptop by any means but it's dependable and fine for basic purposes. Ugreen tells me that the 100W GaN charger can be plugged in 10,000 times and even contends that this is higher than the industry standard. That many charging cycles means you can easily use it for a decade, and by then, there will be a better technology that will replace it. Should you buy it? GaN, or gallium nitride, is a more efficient semiconductor used as an alternative to silicon. The energy gap between the valence and the conducting bands on GaN is nearly triple compared to silicon, and this gives it much electric and thermal stability at high voltage and temperatures. The wide gamut of supported charging standards means besides your laptops, smartphones, and tablets, you can also charge your smartwatches, headphones, earbuds, wireless keyboards and mice, or handheld gaming consoles such as the Nintendo Switch. Charging times for different products

USB-C1/C2:5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20V/5A 100W MaxUSB-C3: 5V/3A 9V/2.5A 12V/1.88A 22.5W MaxUSB-A: 4.5V/5A 5V/4.5A 5V/3A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A 22.5W Max If you are looking for slightly more power output while also being able to charge four devices at once, you can consider the Spigen 120W GaN charger on Multifunctional Design: 360° rotation, phone stand, and adjustable angle make it convenient for videos and conferences.During my testing, the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge went from 10% to 100% in just 24 minutes when hooked to the GaN charger. This result is nothing but spectacular. in-1 Multiport Charger: 3 USB C ports and 1 USB A port provide 100W to phones, tablets, laptops, and more. and those are relatively more affordable than the Ugreen charger. But we cannot recommend them without testing them ourselves. How long with it last? Pro Display XDR, LG 32UL950-W 4K UHD LED Monitor, Dell UltraSharp 32 USB C 4K Monitor, BenQ DesignVue PD3220U, ASUS Designo, etc. USB C Port:PD3.0(PD2.0) /QC4+(QC4.0\QC3.0\QC2.0)/PPS /AFC/APPLE 5V2.4A/BC1.2USB A Port:SCP/QC3.0/AFC/FCP/APPLE 5V2.4A/BC1.2

MacRumors attracts a broad audience of both consumers and professionals interested in the latest technologies and products. We also boast an active community focused on purchasing decisions and technical aspects of the iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac platforms. Complete Safety & Reliability: Dynamic Temperature Sensors and intelligent PMW chip ensure safe charging. Ugreen claims that this means it can charge an iPhone 13 to 60% in 30 minutes or fully charge a 16-inch MacBook Pro in 1.5 hours, and thanks to the latest GaN chipset, it's three times faster than Apple's standard iPhone charger. Those claims stood up to scrutiny in my tests, although the big caveat here of course is that they only apply when one device is plugged into the charger and in the relevant port for its power requirements. Other than that, both models are functionally identical and feature a built-in "Power-X" power delivery system that can intelligently adjust the power output to protect a device's battery. Essentially, the power distribution system allows the charger to adjust the power provided to each port based on what's plugged in. The top two ports are capable of delivering a maximum of 100W, while the third is capable of up to 22.5W, and the bottom USB-A port offers 22.5W.Also does this suffer from the common GaN issue where the charger lowers the output to the 1st port if a cable is plugged into a 2nd/3rd/4th port (with no device connected to the other end)? Silicon is a semiconductor that is widely used in circuitry for electronic components. Silicon has been used as a semiconductor for over 60 years, and scientists believe they may soon be approaching the theoretical limit of silicon-based chips.

Lastly, you cannot fast charge phones from brands like OnePlus or Oppo that offer superfast but proprietary charging. Availability To test how much faster I can charge a smartphone, I used the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge— a phone that takes only 20 minutes to charge fully and comes with a 120W charger in its box. While it uses Xiaomi’s proprietary charging technology to refill the battery in less than 20 minutes, it also supports non-proprietary chargers with USB-PD at a maximum charging rate of 68W.

Final thoughts

Galaxy S23/S22 Ultra/S21+/S21 FE/Note 10/Note 10 Plus/Note 9, Huawei P50/P40/P30, Pixel 7/6 Pro/5/4, etc. The Galaxy S22 Ultra went from 18% to 60% in 30 minutes and took nearly 70 minutes to complete charging. Even though the Galaxy S22 Ultra supports fast charging at 45W, the charging speed does not appear dazzling, especially when we look at brands such as OnePlus and Xiaomi that already sell phones with much faster charging. i've wanted this charger for 6 months I never bought it because I have Macbooks and other fast chargers but I wanted 1 charger that could fast charge everything instead of 3 or 4 separate plugs.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop