Schwarzkopf Blondme Blonde Toning - Sand 60ml

Schwarzkopf Blondme Blonde Toning - Sand 60ml

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

AB, DD8, DD11, IV, KW1 KW14, PA21 PA40, PH17, PH26, PH30, PH35, PH37,PH39, PH41, PH49, PH50, KW15, KW16, KW17, ZE, HS, PA20, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA75, PA77, PA78, KA27, KA28, PH42, PH44, IV40

I should also mention that the products are more like bulk quantities, so I have plenty left. Apart from the toner which you can just buy as and when you need. This is great if you want to make a habit of doing it at home. If I can’t get to a salon I will now just top up my roots (before they get so long this time) and I have everything I need. Plus a little more experience now! Schwarzkopf Blondme Review Smoothing For your clients that need a little smoothing, Hairco and Beauty presents a thoughtfully curated collection of premium smoothing hair products. Discover outstanding brands such as OSMO, L’Oreal, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, and many more- all top of their game for delivering just what it says on the label! Our selection includes versatile options, ranging from products that enhance shine, provide smoothing effects, and offer hair styling solutions, to glossing treatments, deeply conditioning formulas, and leave-in treatments. Whether you’re aiming to create a sleek, polished look or maintain and nourish Great for neutralising unwanted warm tones, the pastel toners can also be used to enhance the blonde tone of hair. Available in a selection of shades, this professional range of toners allows hair stylists to experiment with tones and colours and will allow you to provide every client with their desired finished look without compromising the health and quality of the hair. Mix in equal parts (1:1) with Schwarzkopf BLONDME Premium Developer, using 2% for pre-bleached or pre-lightened hair or 6% on natural blondes. Processing time is 15–30 minutes. Or should we say “cents” because creating a bespoke blonde, tailor made to your guest, also builds client loyalty.The Blonde Toning creams from Schwarzkopf's BLONDME range are a fantastic way to add pastel tones and shine to blonde hair while protecting it too. They're formulated with Schwarzkopf's Advanced Bonding System which uses succinic acid to penetrate the hair during blonding and protect those all important hair bonds. The result is blonde hair which keeps its strength and elasticity making it less prone to breakage. Salon Hygiene Maintaining salon hygiene and cleanliness is vital for the well-being of both clients and staff. At HairCo and Beauty we offer top cleaning brands like Barbicide, Disicide, and Seldon offer effective cleaning and disinfection products for salon equipment and surfaces. Monodry and Agenda provide solutions for deep cleaning and sterilization. Vines and Deo help control odours and maintain a fresh atmosphere. Brands like Panto, Procare, and Aurelia offer personal protective equipment. For equipment maintenance, Hair Tools and Sentinel provide care products. Andis offers top-quality cleaning products for your clippers and barbering equipment. A clean salon ensures a safe and comfortable environment, enhancing the client experience and maintaining a salon’s reputation. I am honestly super impressed with the results. It was definitely more costly (in both money and time) than a box dye, but the quality and results speak for themselves. This is easily the best silver-blonde colour I have achieved at home; especially from the position I was beginning in.

Heat Protect When was the last time a client passed through your chair and you didn’t use heat? We’ll wait… Heat protection is an essential step in every service; Hairco and Beauty offers a wide range of hair heat defence for every client. Choose from huge brands including, Revlon, OSMO, L’Oreaal, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, Indola, Insight Professional. Whether you spray, oil, or spritz, there’s no heat damage on our watch! Blonde Toning Cream is designed to be used on pre-lightened or natural, light blonde hair (base 9 or lighter) and comes in 14 shades that can be intermixed with all BLONDME Toning, Lifting and White Blending shades:

View All At Hairco and Beauty, our commitment is to cater to the professional industry, and we extend this dedication to our range of professional brushes. Whether you’re a seasoned stylist or a fresh faced apprenticeprofess, our collection encompasses all your hairbrush essentials. From barrel brushes to eco-friendly paddle brushes, and from tint brushes to tangle tamers, we’ve got you covered. Explore a variety of high-quality brushes, including thermal brushes, detangle brushes, tangle tamers, and ceramic brushes. With trusted brands like Head Jog, Denman, Olivia Garden, Agenda, and Pro Tip, we’re your partner in achieving the finest in hairstyling. Experience the difference that professional-grade hairbrushes can make in your salon. Trust Hairco and Beauty to ensure your clients receive nothing but the best in hair care and style, because we understand that every detail counts. Let us elevate your hairstyling game with the perfect brush for every need.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop