Women's TV Series Costume Eleven Cosplay Yellow Black Stripes T-Shirt Halloween Carnival Outfit

£7.995
FREE Shipping

Women's TV Series Costume Eleven Cosplay Yellow Black Stripes T-Shirt Halloween Carnival Outfit

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

RELATED: Stranger Things: 5 Reasons Why Nancy Should Be With Jonathan (And 5 Reasons She Should Have Stayed With Steve)

Yellow Shirt - Jacket Hub Stranger Things Aztec Yellow Shirt - Jacket Hub

Jim Hopper Dress in uniform as Jim Hopper, portrayed by David Harbour, the Police Chief from the Netflix series Stranger Things. Costume Ideas in Your Inbox Another time, she at least tried to shake things up a bit with this hand-me-down plaid situation by wearing it a different way; here, she paired her signature plaid shirt with white pants and a plain tee.

Required Cookies & Technologies

One cannot possibly rank Eleven's fashion journey without considering the photoshoot montage. After all, this sequence included several unique and bright outfits that highlighted many trends which were popular in the '80s. There were some outfits that this character wore outside of the mall sequences that were (surprisingly) not plaid. This may have still been borrowed from Hopper, but it was at least something new and fresh, and it looked like what a kid may wear while playing with friends. Eleven is a super-human girl who appears in the Netflix show, Stranger Things . She was experimented on at Hawkins National Laboratory when she was young. Eleven now has some impressive powers like telekinesis, extrasensory perception, technopathy, portal manipulation, and biokinesis. After she learned how to control her skills, Eleven was able to escape these experiments and find a new home.

Dress Like Eleven (Yellow Print) Costume | Halloween and Dress Like Eleven (Yellow Print) Costume | Halloween and

It is time for the top two outfits that El wore this season, and it was hard to decide between these looks. For the number-two spot, there is this graphic dress, which may have been Eleven’s favorite choice, as well, since she wore it out of the mall. I am happy that I have added a beautiful shirt to my closet which makes me look outstanding every time I wear this. Eleven Homestyle Waffles Friend's Don't Lie Unisex t-shirt; Funny Stranger Things Shirt; Stranger Things Shirt;Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Eleven Yellow Number Clothing / Youth Shirt Hawkins Middle School Apparel / TV Show Series Cotton tshirt / Gift Fan Movie Tee / College Top Eleven is one of the most popular characters to cosplay from Stranger Things. The good thing about Eleven is that she has several different outfit options to choose from! This means even if you choose the same character, you don’t have to look just like everyone else. Stranger Things TV Show T-Shirt, Retro Graphic Tee, Gift for Him, Gift for Her, Horror TV Series T-Shirt, Unisex Movie Poster Shirt, Fan Art Birthday Shirt Retro Birthday Girl,Eleven,11th Birthday Gift,Eleven Birthday Girl,11th Birthday Girl,11th Birthday Party Kids Groovy

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop