Cafédirect San Cristobal Drinking Chocolate, 250 g, Pack of 6

Cafédirect San Cristobal Drinking Chocolate, 250 g, Pack of 6

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Made with 100% natural ingredients from San Cristobal, a small town in the Dominican Republic, this single origin hot chocolate is a truly indulgent treat, grown by traditional farming communities. Espresso: I have smoked half a box or so and most of the time I pair with a double espresso and a sparkling water. These are my go to and accentuate the milk chocolate and coffee undertones already evident throughout the cigar.

Chocolate, and the Allure of Magical San Cristobal Coffee, Chocolate, and the Allure of Magical San Cristobal

Cafédirect sells a wide range of fairtrade labelled teas, freeze-dried and filter coffees and hot chocolates and are the biggest Fair Trade hot drinks company in the UK. All Cafédirect products carry the Fairtrade mark, guaranteeing a fair and stable price to all the producer groups from countries all around the world.

Subscribe for news and offers

A small town in the Dominican Republic, San Cristobal is the origin for this 100% Natural hot chocolate. With 40% of the Purest, Quality Cocoa, this hot chocolate is Luxurious with a Velvety Feel. Smooth, rich and creamy Fairtrade drinking chocolate, made with cocoa from San Cristobal in the Dominican Republic. With one of the highest cocoa contents in the drinking chocolate market, 40% of the purest, quality cocoa solids, the richness and quality of this drinking chocolate is noticeable from the first sip. Free from hydrogenated vegetable oils, this drinking chocolate is best mixed with hot milk.

Cafedirect Fairtrade San Cristobal Drinking Chocolate 250g

Finally, a town appears where only seconds before there was nothing but a winding road… and you’ve arrived. The Magic of San Cristobal de las Casas Plenty of products that can be dissolved in the milk, similar to the Londinium idea I guess (haven't read the actual blog). I bought one from here, just haven't gotten around to trying it yet: https://www.creamsupplies.co.uk/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=15 Charcuterie Board: A savory charcuterie board featuring aged cheeses, cured meats, and crusty bread and a touch of honey or nuts. The salty and umami flavors of the charcuterie wonderfully contrast the San Cristobal Fuerza, accentuating its complexity. I saw the episode of Jamie Oliver's show on tv and made his epic hot chocolate and home made waffles. Can't say I was blown away, nothing that epic about it to me anyway. Was quite disappointed after all the effort I put in. Food and Drink Pairings: To elevate your experience with the San Cristobal Fuerza, consider these delectable food and drink pairings:

Where to buy Fairtrade coffee

About our Supplier: San Cristobal Drinking Chocolate contains only Fairtrade cocoa beans and cane sugar. The result is a truly indulgent drinking chocolate produced with pride and care. Plan a San Diego to Baja California Road Trip Fun Things To Do at Raystown Lake PA: A Complete Guide Plan an Amazing 5-day Road Trip through Unforgettable Northern Virginia (w/ FREE PDF itinerary) Insanely Fun Things To Do in Elkton, MD Cafedirect Fair Trade San Cristobal Chocolate Drink. This single origin hot chocolate is entirely natural and comes from the Dominican Republic's little hamlet of San Cristobal. Our hot chocolate, in contrast to most others, contains no less than 40% of the highest-quality, purest cocoa solids and zero hydrogenated vegetable oils. When you consume this Fairtrade hot chocolate, you can already taste the results: prepare for the most opulent and velvety experience ever. San Cristobal, Republic of the Dominican. Dark, velvety, and luxuriously rich with 40% premium cocoa. Making the ideal hot chocolate: To make a smooth paste, combine 3 heaping teaspoons with a little milk in a mug.Add hot milk or cold milk if you're using a microwave, and heat for around two minutes. Mix well, unwind, and relish. OVER 30 YEARS OF LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIPS WITH COFFEE FARMERS: BETTER LIVES, BETTER PLANET AND BETTER TASTING COFFEE. The local coffee is excellent and the cappuccino was always beautifully presented on a rustic wood tray, complete with a tiny sample scoop of homemade ice cream and a bite of natural chocolate. Frontera serves breakfast and lunch, plus a delicious array of homemade desserts. Roasted beans are on sale for take-away. The baristas are friendly and accommodating; overall, a charming experience. Oh La La Pasteleria Francesa

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop