B-Foxy Inner Thigh Firming Cream | Maelys Cosmetics, 100ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

How do I achieve and maintain the best results? Consistency is key! Apply the product twice a day, every day, for your best arms yet. I could not believe the difference in the look & feel of my skin after three applications! Amazing product!! It contains ingredients known to restore firmness, reshape, and provide a smoother silhouette to the skin. Can the product be used with other body care products? It can and should! Our bestselling B-FOXY Inner Thigh Cream pairs really well with our B-TIGHT Lift & Firm Booty Mask, which helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. These two together will make you leg-endary!

I’ve bought about 10 things now and everything has been great. Good service and the products work really well. Quite early days but I’m sure I’m seeing a difference from the inner thigh tightening cream and the serum in the orange bottle is gorgeous. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin by fighting free radicals (molecules that damage the DNA in cells). These molecules also cause collagen (essential for keeping the skin firm and taut) damage. As a result, Vitamin E can aid in the reduction of visible signs of aging. According to research, applying products containing Vitamin E to the skin moisturizes and nourishes it instantly. B-Foxy Inner Thigh Firming Cream is a potent blend of ingredients that promises smoother, tighter, and firmer-looking thighs. According to a 56-day clinical trial on 31 participants, B-Foxy helps contour the appearance of saggy thighs, eliminates rough skin texture, restores firmness, fades stretch marks, and adds smoothness to the thighs. It has a silky texture that glides on smoothly and settles to a powdery-matte finish. Who is it for? Women who have bat wings and want to firm the look of loose skin and visibly tighten their arms so that they ooze flex appeal.

From the best costumer service to the really good products can’t say enough about it. I have tried different creams and they are all very good atm I am using Get Dreamy absolutely love it . thank you Maelys cosmetics 🙌 Our formulas go through rigorous clinical trials conducted on panels of real women. The trial found that B-FOXY is: When I notified them at60 days that I wasn’t see much results, they encouraged me to finish the bottle This cream’s formulation is free of parabens, phthalates, and SLS. It is also free of animal cruelty and PETA-certified. Can the product be used with other body care products? It can and should! Our bestselling B-FLEX Arm Cream pairs really well with our B-FOXY Inner Thigh Firming Cream for a tighter-looking inner thigh area.

Maëlys Cosmetics Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of

Kangaroo Paw Flower Extract: A clinically proven botanical extract that freshens the look of skin for a tighter and smoother look. This cream has undergone a clinical study with 31 participants, proving that it helps contour sagginess, improves skin texture, and tightens the skin. Coconut oil is well-known for its ability to moisturize the skin. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, which reduce dryness and help the skin retain moisture. The moisture boost provided by this oil aids in the reduction of wrinkles and sagging skin. It also has a smoothening effect that helps to reduce rough texture and makes the skin appear more even. Coconut oil has skin-soothing and calming properties as well. It instantly reduces redness and relieves discomfort or redness. It also contains antioxidants, which help your skin fight environmental stressors that accelerate the signs of aging. So just to reiterate - they tell you to use 3 bottles which takes at least 90 days but will only offer money after 60 daysI’m Sarah Abraham, the founder and co-author of Blushastic.com and a professional makeup artist. Beauty is more than just skin deep, and that’s why I’m passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience to help people feel confident and beautiful on the inside and out.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop