Nerf Hyper Rush-40 Pump-Action Blaster and 30 Nerf Hyper Rounds, 110 FPS Velocity, Easy Reload, 40-Round Capacity

£3.775
FREE Shipping

Nerf Hyper Rush-40 Pump-Action Blaster and 30 Nerf Hyper Rounds, 110 FPS Velocity, Easy Reload, 40-Round Capacity

RRP: £7.55
Price: £3.775
£3.775 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

not the hop ups fault just be aware, my guess is a stronger spring might help as maybe the hop up is a tad to aggressive I'll update if that changes anything. While they’re the same dimpled shape as the company’s larger foam Rival balls, the new TPE rounds are far denser and fly further. Maybe Hyper will surprise us, but after this slow start and the company’s forgettable Ultra and Elite 2. But Walmart seems perfectly happy to carry Dart Zone’s more powerful and accurate blasters, and without requiring bundled safety glasses.

We weren’t able to measure the speed of each round fired, but it’s clear to see with the naked eye that these blasters are powerful and fast.Every time I whip out one of the cool canisters, which smartly attach to each blaster’s built-in rails, I inevitably dump a bunch of them on the ground, because the loading doors and flip-top canister don’t match up at all. The Hyper series features high-capacity, hopper-fed blasters for Nerfers ages fourteen and up in mind, similar to the RIVAL series. There are four tactical rails: one above and one under the muzzle, and two built into the trigger guard. Loved this Keith Haring toy, it engrossed my 4 year old just as much as it fascinated me - hours of fun, and it looks so good too. But the primary safety mechanism was building a TPE pellet with the right squish, and the team admits that squish was a challenge for the blasters — which, remember, they had to develop simultaneously.

Always read labels, warnings, directions and other information provided with the product before using it. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

In my opinion, this is the best of the aftermarket hop-up solutions for the Rush-40, which will improve range and probably improves mechanical accuracy. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Still, some Nerfers have already created 3D printed aftermarket hop-ups for the Rush-40 that seem to improve their accuracy.

Products that contain small parts may pose a choking hazard and should not be used by children under 3.That’s why Hasbro decided to start with hopper-fed blasters to begin with, as opposed to compression feeding systems like a spring-loaded magazine. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Perhaps the biggest thing I don’t understand about Hasbro’s foam-flinging strategy is why it let this competition go unchecked, instead of building better darts itself. With the Rush-40 pistol and Mach-100 SMG in particular, their shots almost immediately curve right down to the ground, forcing you to aim much higher than your target and rain balls down.

The blasters use a new type of smaller round roughly half the size of standard RIVAL High-Impact Rounds.We produced probably a dozen different colors and just threw them out into a lawn out back to see which is easiest to see — that neon yellow popped,” Nerf brand manager Greg Nyland told me. Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop