Percy Jackson & the Olympians Boxed Set (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One of my favorite characters of all time and probably ties with Percy for my favorite male character.

Join Percy Jackson on his adventures as he learns he's not just any ordinary kid but the son of Poseidon, Greek God of the sea.And yes, it gives an 'easy' way into Greek mythology to teenagers - although why teenagers can't read the actual thing since it is a rollicking great ball of fun, I don't understand. Sure, there are three friends going on dangerous fantastical adventures and saving the people they love slash the world. If Percy knows he's going to have to fight monsters daily now and forever, why does he insist on going back to normal mortal schools (high school!

From here, he enters into a world where he is not only accepted by revered and has the weight of the world upon his shoulders.

Guess they're all fitting together pretty seamlessly now so one doesn't stand out so much from the whole. Blending modern day with ancient mythology, this story collection will fill you with wonder and excitement! Riordan may not have Rowling's great descriptive style, but he HAS provided a good storyline and some memorable characters.

My favorite book will always be The Lightning Thief because it flawless at introducing the reader to this new world.A forma que a mitologia entra na estória, o desenvolvimento dos personagens (e do casal) e todos os plot twists.

Rick Riordan has such an amazing imagination, and he brought the world of half-bloods and monsters to life with such ease, and it’s so easy to imagine that there really is a world of demi-gods out there which we don’t see because of the Mist. I love most of the characters and it is always a joy to read the quests that Percy and the gang go on. How lucky are we to have these new editions of Percy Jackson and the Olympians on their way with artwork by award-winning illustrator Victo Ngai.It's clear from the beginning that he has the ending of the series in mind, so nothing---NOT ONE THING---comes off as unnatural.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop