Little Big Sister

Little Big Sister

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I am a mother of a wonderful child with significant behavioral difficulties and other challenges of autism. Yes, these are life changing attributes to a person, and everyone should be commended for trying new things, but don't try to change you just because its a new year. Well, I'm sure I'm biased, since the author is a friend, but this is a great book for anyone to read about how to handle the most basic communication with children who have siblings with disabilities.

The collection is fresh and modern, featuring a mix of bright vivid colour and subtle tones, botanical prints and graphic motifs. The holidays are your pride and joy, and you've taken on the responsibility to get everyone in the spirit. We all have someone in our lives that make even the worst places feel like home whenever he or she is around. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.Discover how Katie, along with her friends Lauren and Bella, are determined to make a difference at their school. Are you about to hit your teens and want to understand more about how your body might start to change? Do you know how to improve your language skills❓ All you have to do is have your writing corrected by a native speaker!

Pitbull - Celebrate (from the Original Motion Picture Penguins of Madagascar) Download “Celebrate (From Penguins of Madagascar)" rom the new album “Globalization” on iTunes: . As the girls get older and Babs overtakes Starr’s height, Starr understands there is something different about her. Eoin’s work for younger readers includes the award-winning picture book Imaginary Fred, a collaboration with artist Oliver Jeffers.Celia works exclusively on an iPad Pro, using the ‘Procreate’ app, as she finds it to be the most accessible medium--portable, and greatly facilitated to produce finished work. My son's behavioral challenges are so significant, that my daughter has had to mature more quickly than most. All parents have to divide themselves when they have multiple children, but having a child with special needs takes that demand for division much further.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop