FREE Shipping

Nate

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

my girl, guys. he called the OW MY GIRL?! bro. nah. no way. he says he doesn't date and all that but he calls the OW "MY GIRL"????? i don't know about y'all but im pretty sure you call someone "my girl" when you're dating and im sorry i know this is probably something small and irrelevant (probably) but... seriously- "my girl"?? the above quote isn't the only time he called the OW that endearment btw, he literally repeats that quite a few times in the beginning so i swear im not being dramatic, but the fact that he calls Aspen "my girl" later on too??? ugh please. This is going to be long, and a smidge ranty, but at this point I've spent alot of money and time on this series. So I had high expectations.*

Blaise é o completo oposto. Ele é o rei da escola sem nunca ter escolhido o posto. Lindo, descolado, grosseiro e com um monte de "amigos", ele também está lidando com seus próprios problemas familiares e pessoais. What I liked, after all the blow job bullshit Blaise grew on me, sure he was a douche, the whole don’t label girls whores etc seemed mismatched shoe horned feminist bullshit that Blaise thought, but that was lazy writing. He actually was an ok character, he had a shitty family, shitty past, and self esteem issues, in some ways he reminded me of a male version of Alex from Broken and Screwed. Suffering from trauma, and letting the ugly and pain come out and be seen. But he had some self awareness, and he and Aspen were good together and he actually grew as a character which I like. Aspen was a decent character, a bit too similar to Summer and previous heroines, but likeable. Bren, Cross and co were much more bearable in this book, making me think they all would have worked better just as cameos in other novels. I should hate him, but I loved Zeke, he actually woke up and tried to change from being a bully in the end, he was massively loyal to Blaise even when he got shade for it, he treated Aspen well, and was actually funny. He more than any of the other guys in this book would have a good novel, and as I said before I am pro him and crazy Veronica (not because we have the same name), but I liked the fact she was not beautiful like all the other supermodels in the book, she was loud and obnoxious, but confident and funny. I liked that the family members in pain here, like Stephen, Taz etc, actively seeking counselling and were trying to change the dynamics. Over Nate is a character from the Fallen Crest series, but new readers do not need to read anything before reading Nate’s book. Logan interrupted, “Tomorrow night. We have a game, but they leave the lights on. We can do a scrimmage then.” I was immediately pulled into the Fallen Crest world from chapter One and the drama, laughs and tears didn’t quit till the end.Oh my god.” Drew looked down. His shoulders lifted as he began laughing, shaking his head at the same time. “Only Matteo.” Maybe my anger wasn’t anger at all as a tear worked its way up my throat. I was not doing that shit. I couldn’t. Tightening my hands around the steering wheel, I forced that emotion to the bottom of my stomach, and I was hoping to wash it out of me forever. I would not could not break down now. her face grew hard. “Nova is mine now. Sign those papers, and you can go on and have a child with someone else.” Therefore, I liked it and I liked it less at certain times in the story BUT all in all, it was a good read. It does come after the Fallen Crest books are done, but in essence, it's its own universe. The two characters in The Crew Series that appear in Fallen Crest are Heather and Channing. Bren and all the other main characters do not appear in the Fallen Crest books.

The story is extremely important and well developed on a large scale of events and characters. It's not just another Highschool romance... Far from it. And I appreciated how well balanced it was regarding the drama, the OTT, and the introduction of old characters. It was all very well done. Eu poderia rasgar milhares de adjetivos pra ambos os personagens, mas se vc já leu um livro da Tijan, sabe que o universo em que ela te envolve, nunca é de um plot só.My alarms shot up and studying Sam, I caught the glare she sent his way. Her lips pressed tight and she shook her head, turning away. She’d been present with me. I felt her. Sam could slip away. Her mind would leave the room, thinking about other things, and she could shut her emotions off, but I knew it was because of Analise. Being raised by a monster like that would leave scars, deep scars, but I had felt her just now. She’d been present. She’d been real. She’d been raw. It was a different Sam than I had ever felt before. Mark grinned. “Your dad sent us up here.” He frowned, scanning the rest of the group. “We were thinking the other football players were up here. He wanted to challenge you guys to a scrimmage since we’re not playing each other this year.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop