GARRETT PRO POINTER AT

GARRETT PRO POINTER AT

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Single-button operation for Power, Retune, Sensitivity adjustment (3 levels), and Silent Mode(vibration only). Automatic Power Off-After one hour of warning chirps, the Pro-Pointer II will power off automatically. Whether you’re a water hunter or just have a tendency to get caught out in the rain on long hunts, having a waterproof pinpointer is a no-brainer.

It is fully submersible for shallow-water metal detecting, snorkeling, and diving up to 20 feet or 6 meters. The initial version was noted as waterproof to a 10 foot or 3 meter depth rating. With the adjustable sensitivity control, you can choose between three levels of sensitivity while treasure hunting. Nuggets and small targets can be detected using maximum sensitivity. The one-button operation allows you to easily adjust power, retune, sensitivity levels, and even activate Stealth Mode which is a silent mode. Unique Features to Give you an Edge The Pro Pointer AT allows you to select between two audio modes – Audio/Vibrate (same as the regular Pro Pointer), and Vibrate-only. What if you could walk away from every hunt with more finds in your pouch? What if your body didn’t ache six days after your hunt from all the bending over, kneeling and squatting while digging? These are just two reasons you should think about getting a pinpointer for metal detecting. You may be thinking this will never apply to you. But there’s a reason why Garrett added this highly sought after feature in the new AT model. They’ve even gone so far as to add a lanyard ring so you’ll always have your pinpointer at your side. Extend the Life of Your BatteriesIn many ways, this device is one of those things you can’t tell what you’re missing out on until you give it a shot. I mean, the part where you tend to reduce the stress and ache that comes with bending and squatting while digging in response to a target signal is worth every praise we can shower on this device. 4. Patented Scraping Blade

Once the detector has made a discovery, the handheld pinpointer can then be placed in that area or in a hole. It will make a sound or vibrate when it is close to the metal object. Choosing a Good Pinpointer Coin and relic hunters who are in less mineralized ground can increase the sensitivity to get better depth and have the ability to pinpoint the tiniest of targets. This also allows you to digger smaller holes – an important element of the Metal Detecting Code of Ethics. If you’ve never owned a pinpointer – or just started out with a more budget-friendly model, you’ve probably noticed by now that digging is a pain – literally. Never again will you have to avoid taking your pinpointer to creeks, lakes, swimming holes, the beach or even out in the rain. The Pro Pointer AT is fully waterproof and submersible up to 10 feet.The first is the durability of the pinpointer. If I’m going to be spending money on it, I want to make sure that it is going to last me a while. This is especially important if you tend to detect in rougher terrain. One small misstep could have a fragile pinpointer getting damaged. The Pro-Pointer II has a single button for switching on and off. It has no other button for other settings. It also doesn’t have the adjustable sensitivity and vibration modes. Are you in search of an excellent pinpointer, which is affordable and would serve your needs accurately without functionality issues? Choosing a pinpointer doesn’t have to be difficult. Consider the features you want and your budget. I hope this article was helpful. Now choose your pinpointer and get hunting!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop