HATCHIMALS WOW, Llalacorn 32-inch (81.3 centimetres) Tall Interactive with Re-Hatchable Egg (Styles May Vary)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

HATCHIMALS WOW, Llalacorn 32-inch (81.3 centimetres) Tall Interactive with Re-Hatchable Egg (Styles May Vary)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can make your recording be on repeat on pitch up depending on holding toes or touching the forehead or belly. Snuggle Llalacorn, and she'll coo and shrink down to a small size; play music and she'll grow taller belting out the high note; make her chase her confetti fruit accessory up and down; and tickle her to make her giggle and bob up and down! It didn't take too long for ours to be ready to hatch but the children were really impatient about it!

Hatchimals WOW boasts the largest and first-ever re-hatchable Hatchimals egg and contains a Llalacorn, which is part unicorn, part llama (how cute is that?

We changed the batteries to a new set, as it is recommended after the first hatching and it still wasn’t doing anything. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.

We used a table or worktop, so please bear this in mind or you may have some very disappointed kids.Hatchimals WOW is a larger than life adorable Llalacorn (part llama, part unicorn) and she can’t wait to meet you!

We found that it helped to have it on a solid, flat surface but it can be a bit frustrating to work properly. Hypnotise it by holding the back of it's head and forehead at the same time, the eyes will turn pink. Just be careful, in the box packaging is the food for the Hatchimal, my children missed it when they were opening it in their excitement and we had to go back to look for it - just worth noting in the excitement of Christmas day!You can’t cuddle it and be close to it when you are playing with it, as it has to be on a flat surface. I took most of these photos of Budapest myself druing our weekend there – but a couple of them I nabbed from Unsplash. Perfume makes a special, thoughtful gift for a birthday or Christmas, but there are hundreds of different perfumes to pick from. A fun part of knowing how to make your Hatchimals WOW work is knowing how to make it grow - it is quite a sight to see and the toy's main cool feature.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop