The Infographic Bible: Visualising the Drama of God's Word

The Infographic Bible: Visualising the Drama of God's Word

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You definitely won’t be disappointed with the amazing amount of thought, effort, and work that was put into creating this sensational Bible study tool. This incredible gift of co-creating with him is extended to every single person and it’s in that place that dreams are birthed, awaked and activated into reality.

In addition to the 57 people involved in helping create the book, I needed a team to support me personally. Conceptual designer, illustrator and lover of all things paper and ink, Karen Sawrey is passionate about engaging a visual general with creative ways to see and digest information.Throughout the book follows the unifying theme of God's love, mankind's rebellion, and God's work to reconcile and redeem mankind. The Infographic Bible collection celebrates beauty and faith, believing the Bible is one of the key places we connect with God and His heart for relationship with us. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The data went back and forth until both me and the contributor were happy, and that was my checking several elements of a data set before I could approve it as the author.

Kantar Information is Beautiful Bronze Award WinnerThis book doesnt just tell you the story-it shows you the story.The graphics lure you in and you find yourself peering more and more closely as different layers of information are revealed. HarperCollins had already published successful Infographic books like ‘Information is Beautiful’ by David McCandless and were considered industry leaders in this genre, their next step was to produce a Bible in this format! Spark their excitement for God’s Word with this craze-mazing collection of infographic spreads designed to make the Bible come alive for kids and adults alike.

This is a great resource for anyone interested in the facts and figures about Biblical people, places, and events. At times I would approach them with an idea of what I wanted that subject to show, at other times I simply had to ask the contributor to talk about their subject. The Infographic Bible focuses on the meta narrative, the key points of the major stories and themes, to give the reader insight into the bigger story and help you understand the complex or abstract themes in a relevant way.Having worked in central London, she now continues to flourish as a creative amongst the Northern Hills, still loving paper, people and life to the full. One of the hardest and most time-consuming parts of this project has been creating the data from scratch, which was the case for everything you see with the exception of 2 subjects. Through revealing the ancient traditions, showing connections between Old and New Testament themes, and profiling important characters, you are left with a deeper and more memorable interpretation of the scriptures. However if you get excited about the details and want to explore every layer of data, you can find The Infographic Bible page number at the bottom right of the print. The first Sawrey herself notes in the introduction: the size of the type due to the amount of information being conveyed.

He increased my creativity to even greater levels that I could imagine, but he also used all of my story to form what you see on the pages, nothing was wasted all was redeemed and used for his Glory (see p224).Catching up on some sleep I think… and then who knows, it’s one of the things I love about being freelance and get so excited working with Jesus, because who knows the doors he is going to open next!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop