FREE Shipping

Home

RRP: £0
Price: £0
£0 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Be the One" did not enter the NZ Top 40 Singles Chart, but peaked at number 27 on the NZ Hot Singles Chart. [52] Goods that are faulty or sent in error must be returned to Crash Records Limited, 35 The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 6PU within 7 working days of the item being received by the customer. These Days" did not enter the Billboard Hot 100, but peaked at number five on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles chart. [37] Rudimental, Naughty Boy, Tinie Tempah win at 2013 MOBO Awards". Digital Spy. 20 October 2013 . Retrieved 30 May 2014.

Rudimental - Home | Releases | Discogs

Heidt, Dustin (21 June 2023). "Venbee & Rudimental team up for entrancing new song 'die young' ". Variance Magazine . Retrieved 8 September 2023. Straight from the Heart" did not enter the NZ Top 40 Singles Chart, but peaked at number 35 on the NZ Hot Singles Chart. [56] Rudimental released their third album, Toast to Our Differences on 25 January 2019. It is preceded by the singles " Sun Comes Up", " These Days" (which became their third number one) and " Let Me Live".

Tags

Be Somebody" did not enter the NZ Top 40 Singles Chart, but peaked at number 34 on the NZ Hot Singles Chart. [54] a b "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Rudimental)" (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie . Retrieved 13 April 2017.

Home (Rudimental album) - Wikipedia

On 9 August 2019, Rudimental released their debut EP, Distinction. The EP was preceded by the singles "Stigawana", "Mean That Much" and " Something About You". McGeorge, Alistair (19 February 2014). "Rudimental win best British Single at The Brit Awards 2014 – 3am & Mirror Online". Daily Mirror . Retrieved 10 August 2015. Aggett, Dryden and Rolle have known each other from an early age, growing up on the same street and attending the same school. In regard to the name "Rudimental", Kesi Dryden said, "When I was a kid I used to go to piano lessons. There was a book called the Book of Rudiments, and my teacher would always have a go at me for forgetting it. I always used to hear 'rudiments, rudiments, where's your rudiments?' When I was a teenager, I was looking for a producer name for myself, and I would call myself 'Rudiments'. And when we started collaborating and sharing music together, Rudimental sort of felt better for a band name." [6]

Companies, etc.

Discographie Rudimental". German Charts Portal. Hung Medien. Archived from the original on 11 October 2014. End of Year Charts – ARIA Top 100 Albums 2014". ARIA Charts. Australian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved 7 January 2015. Dancing Is Healing" did not enter the NZ Top 40 Singles Chart, but peaked at number 10 on the NZ Hot Singles Chart. [62]

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop