Deftones

Deftones

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Not quite as punchy as my other deftones records but the guitars are THICK on this one and the riffs are bone crushing.

Deftones - White Pony | Releases | Discogs Deftones - White Pony | Releases | Discogs

Deftones are somehow one of the few bands then labeled "Nu Metal" who didn't become more or less their own caricature, like Limp Bizkit, and to some extent KoRn as well. Instrumentation sounds much more dynamic than listening to the album digitally, even with my relatively modest audio set up. Since 2009, Sergio Vega has been standing in on bass while founding bassist Chi Cheng remained in a "partially conscious state" following a car accident. Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at ourwarehouse. debate which has loomed overhead ever since, the album has seen a steady reassessment from lacklustre follow up to underappreciated gem.Music wise, this album has really grown on me- from initially being avoided due to me disliking the cover art for some odd reason which I’ve since gotten over and come to appreciate- to now being one of my favorite deftones releases! Chino’s vocals are warm, rich, and clear, and Stephen’s guitar really slices through each track- all supported by Abe’s punchy drumming and Chengs present basswork (really nice to be able to hear and feel the bass in these recordings!

DEFTONES - Around The Fur Vinyl at Juno Records. DEFTONES - Around The Fur Vinyl at Juno Records.

In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases.For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered.

Deftones All Merchandise – Deftones

As soon as they kicked in their first song that day, I was hooked and convinced that this music will stand the test of time. They have released nine albums to date, with three Platinum (Adrenaline, Around the Fur, White Pony) and one Gold certifications (Deftones). Now hitting its 20th Anniversary in 2023, the band celebrate by releasing this limited edition ruby red vinyl version.The record was pressed nice and flat, and the labels are really pretty in white (no idea why they changed from the original color, but ce la vie). Originally released in 2003, the band's self-titled fourth effort would mark their final collaborative project with iconic producer Terry Date (until reuniting for 2020's Ohms), while notably eschewing much of the "nu-metal" residue that still clung to their sonic makeup. Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop