Alien Abduction Lamp The Original UFO Flying Saucer LED Night Light

Alien Abduction Lamp The Original UFO Flying Saucer LED Night Light

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It has 4 LED illumination settings: Off, Cockpit (pulsing light that phases through a green-and-yellow gradient), Beam (steady glow from the lamp's bottom), and All On. I cut the clear sprue to length, sanded it (more) round, and polished it so it wouldn't reflect too much light. I had decided early on that I wanted an external switch, so I picked up a switch at Radio Shack that I could snap into a hole to be drilled in the top of the bowl of the flying saucer. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. The inner set is used for mounting the reflector in place, and the outer set is used to screw the plate in place on top of the glass.

In fact, it was so cheap, it almost never worked, so I disassembled the light to see what would be worth keeping.Now set the cow in the middle of the circle of grass, place the glass over the cow, and your Alien flying saucer is ready to abduct the cow. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. You can put a regular light bulb inside for normal lighting, or put in a creepy red or green bulb in for a really cool alien effect! He was fortunate to be owned by a wealthy individual, and did not lack for excellent healthcare, but one night he went to sleep and just didn’t wake up. I painted a black band around the bowl because I only wanted to be able to see the head of the alien but this is optional.

Cut two pieces from the scrap pan that are the same width as the opening in the back of the UFO and slightly longer. The UFO alien abduction desk lamp measures 8 inches tall, and is made from plastic, glass, fake grass! Talk about lighting that makes a statement, sets a mood, and shows up all your friends with bass, elk, and golden retriever taxidermy. To attach it, I de-soldered the black battery lead from the PCB and soldered the battery holder black lead in it's place, then desoldered the end of the red lead from the resistor, and resoldered the resistor lead to the red lead from the battery holder. Drill a bunch of small holes and scribe between them (I may actually have successfully used the circle-cutter on this one - I can't remember).If you want the aliens abducting another animal, you can just substitute the miniature cow for example with another tiny animal. Made from galvanised steel for a highly polished chrome effect spaceship, energy efficient colour changing LED lights, alien pilots that come in peace, real fake grass, scratch resistant acrylic beam and an unsuspecting cow. The gratification when I found something on the list that was also inexpensive, and that I hadn't had to make a special trip for was great, but it also took months to find all the parts.

The flying saucer sports several windows, with glow-in-the-dark aliens peering inside a glowing green cockpit behind them. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The three outer screws hold the plate to the acrylic glass, and the three inner screws hold the reflector to the glass.If you think the aliens should abduct something else, simply substitute the cow for any other object that fits inside the tractor beam. With the three mounting holes drilled around the rim of the bowl, you can place the bowl on top of the plate, and either mark and drill the holes in the plate, or tape the bowl securely to the plate (LOTS of tape!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop