Monster Jam 6065444

Monster Jam 6065444

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This playset is a little rickety, doesn't snap together with the tightness I wish it had, but my kid LOVES it anyway.

But they offered to send him a new garage…until they realized that there wasn’t any in their warehouse.This playset will also serve as a great storage device for all her trucks, so I'm gonna give it 5 stars. To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. Load your trucks, crank them up the elevator and take the Monster Jam action to the next level with REAL lights and sounds.

Add the exclusive Gold 40th Anniversary Die-cast Grave Digger Truck to your Monster Jam trucks collection! Watch this video with Son-Uva Digger driver Ryan Anderson to decide which is the best for the Monster Jam fan in your life! Drive, crash and keeping going with this high-performance RC with the USB-rechargeable dual joystick controller!MONSTER JAM GARAGE: The massive Monster Jam playset is over 4 feet wide, so you can perform epic Monster Jam stunts! Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). So yes, they are all cross compatible except for one small issue: Blaze trucks might turn slightly sideways and bind up a little on some playsets. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers.

Monster Jam trucks are almost identical to Hot Wheels Monster Trucks (used to be made by Hot Wheels), but the tires are just slightly smaller. MONSTER MUTT®,NEW EARTH AUTHORITY™, NORTHERN NIGHTMARE®, SON-UVA DIGGER® and ZOMBIE™ are trademarks used under license by Feld Entertainment, Inc.You must set the switch to either up or down, and then crank the lever multiple times depending on what level you wish to go to. This set is definitely worth it if you have a sizable Monster Jam collection, or plan to acquire more soon. Build the arena of your dreams with the Ultimate Arena Playmat, 2 exclusive Monster Jam trucks, and playset pieces! The Garage includes a single special Monster Jam truck, a Golden Gravedigger with a bright red undercarriage. My 4 and 7 year old boys don’t have the patience for having each to switch the levers each time and get frustrated.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop