Eager Cloudy Pineapple Juice 100% Pressed, Refreshing Fruit Drink, NFC Not From Concentrate, 1 Litre (Pack of 8)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Eager Cloudy Pineapple Juice 100% Pressed, Refreshing Fruit Drink, NFC Not From Concentrate, 1 Litre (Pack of 8)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Other non-essential cookies are used to track visits anonymously and collect information for making reports.

I love pineapple so much that my oldest sister and her husband have a nickname of sassy pineapple I am a huge fan of pineapple rings pineapple chunks and pineapple juice.

THE PRODUCT AND ALLERGEN INFORMATION PROVIDED HAS BEEN SUPPLIED BY THE PRODUCER/MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS.

We offer a wide range of food products including those Free From many GM and natural allergy-affecting ingredients. And the light fresh taste means you can enjoy more than one glass, without getting that heavy feeling. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. If you continue without changing your cookies settings, we’ll assume you’re happy with the use of all cookies on our site.From the ripe flesh to the aromatic peels, eager uses the entire fruit in the making of its range of drinks. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Pomegranate juice (Apple juice from concentrate, pomegranate juice from concentrate (29%), natural flavour, citric acid). Physical address: Catering Packs Limited, Unit 2, Hermitage Business Park, Box, Wiltshire, SN13 8DT, United Kingdom. This "not from concentrate" pineapple juice is pressed from Central American pineapples selected for their natural sweetness.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop