Bloom

Bloom

RRP: £15.99
Price: £7.995
£7.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Bloom is creating a space for stories like this to become common, and that is refreshing and exciting to see where it takes us in the future of media. There are a lot of very real problems, as well, along the way, like dealing with some pretty manipulative people— exes and *ahem* bad friends -___- (just one, mayybeeee sort of two?

Every single page holds so much thought and care, and all the illustrative choices work together so well. Beautiful artwork depicts characters coping with life's increasing responsibilities and is especially sumptuous when focusing on the yummy desserts. I found this to be a quick read, one that compels the reader to finish it in one sitting, and it is an easy enough read to do so. For fifty years, she has trained to slay wyrms - but none have appeared since the Nameless One, and the younger generation. The long-awaited second instalment in Samantha Shannon's Sunday Times and New York Times-bestselling series Tunuva Melim is a sister of the Priory.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

High school may have ended, but Ari is stuck with sourdough starter at his family’s bakery instead of summer gigs in the city with his band. For Ari and Hector, the focus is on their lives and struggles and letting their love bloom in a sweet and simple way. Including books that elevate this representation is important and can be done easily within the home.The story often pauses for double-page montages, capturing moments in time wordlessly with overlapping slivers of observation.

Written by Kevin Panetta and illustrated by Savanna Ganucheau, this is a heartwarming story about finding yourself and stumbling upon love (oh, and baking. Imagine reading and watching Nicholas Sparks’ The Notebook with a queer couple, not changing anything about the story. As Hector breathes new life into the bakery, he and Ari begin to develop a friendship, the intensity of which surprises both of them.

Is your Instagram feed full of your friends baking cakes, muffins, banana bread… endless variations of banana bread?

Now that high school is over, Ari is dying to move to the big city with his ultra-hip band―if he can just persuade his dad to let him quit his job at their struggling family bakery. I fell in love with the cover before I even knew what it was about, and I have to take a moment to say just how lovely the art is. Being that this is a romance comic, the argument presented within the text and illustrations is at times lost within the love story. Overall, I would still recommend this for readers and fans of cute soft boy graphic romances, however, I reserve the right to consider this a weaker recommendation until I read the second one.I would recommend this book to anyone in middle school and up, especially people who enjoy a cute summer love story. BLOOM, A NEW GRAPHIC NOVEL by Kevin Panetta and Savanna Ganucheau, is about two high-school-age boys who meet and fall in love one summer while working at a family bakery. All of our books are 100% brand new, unread and purchased directly from the publishers in bulk allowing us to pass the huge savings on to you! If you’re someone who roots for people to be together no matter the obstacles, personality or otherwise, this will probably be just fine for you. As the weeks pass and the beachy summer air grows balmier, Ari and his friends’ plans for their band begin to unravel.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop