Pink Ultra Lightweight Folding Travel Compact Aluminium Wheelchair in a Bag

Pink Ultra Lightweight Folding Travel Compact Aluminium Wheelchair in a Bag

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you’re feeling low or sad, talk to someone. It’s so important that you share your feelings with someone you trust; you never know, they may be able to give you advice that will make life feel a little better. Max Spooner: ‘A disability can actually drive you to focus on what you can do, not what you can’t.’ Photograph: www.roalddahl.com

Wheelchair | Breast Cancer Awareness | CareCo Aspire Transit Wheelchair | Breast Cancer Awareness | CareCo

I’m proud of you. I should say that from the off. I’m proud of all the things that you will go on to achieve: a PhD; your first book; a column in a national newspaper; the perfect blow dry. I’m proud of the fact you did it all with low-grade muscles, fatigue, pain, steps and more chest infections than you can count. Cerrie Burnell: ‘Your determination will be your greatest asset. It will get you in and out of trouble.’ Photograph: www.roalddahl.comDo not get the pink wheelchair. You won’t be able to afford a new one until you’re 17 and no one wants to go to sixth form looking like Barbie on acid.

Invacare Action 3 Junior children wheelchair - Invacare UK Invacare Action 3 Junior children wheelchair - Invacare UK

If I could give you one teeny piece of advice, though, I’d say, never apologise. Naturally, you will do things that you should say sorry for, but I mean the bigger stuff: never apologise for being you. You’re loud, you’re annoying, you’re goofy, you’re disabled and (spoiler alert) you’re gay. You will be fearless with your health and it will only occasionally get you in trouble. Hold on to that – it is your greatest strength.There is nothing I can tell you about how – or who – to be because you never listen to anyone. Not really. Don’t let anyone restrict you, doubt or patronise you. Low expectations are not a natural side-effect of disability. You have more potential than you can dream of.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop