Skinny Tan Choc Instant Tanner 125ml|Dark Chocolate Aroma| Instant Fake Tan| Quick Dry & No Streaks Tan| Cruelty Free & Vegan| Last All Day | Satin Finish (Dark Choc)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Skinny Tan Choc Instant Tanner 125ml|Dark Chocolate Aroma| Instant Fake Tan| Quick Dry & No Streaks Tan| Cruelty Free & Vegan| Last All Day | Satin Finish (Dark Choc)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I put a hair band on my hair to keep it off my face, while I sprayed it on , I don't know why but down both sides of my hair turned bright orange, I tried my purple shampoo, even went blonde shade darker , that was 3 weeks ago ,and it's still orange !!!

Skinny Tan UK

Fantastic products at great pricing. Skinny tan smells amazing and gives a really natural looking colour. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a healthy glow. I'm extremely pale and usually worry about looking orange. This colour was beautiful and gave me a lot of confidence to bear my legs. Including postcodes in the following: Northern Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight and the Scilly Isles:We would very much like to help you any way we can so please do reach out to our Team at [email protected]. I bought the Strawberry Skinny Whip tan and it is a beautiful colour but unfortunately I, like others, came out in a itchy, raised rash across most of my body a few hours after application. Really gutted as the colour is brilliant. There seem to be a lot of people having a reaction so I think Skinny Tan need to look into their ingredients. I have used many other tans including fake bake, st tropez, st moritz, bondi sands, utan&tone and I have never had a skin reaction like this. I've tried SO many tanners over the years and I always go patchy, streaky or orange. Skinny Tan is honestly the best tan I've ever tried and I never go wrong, thanks to some of their amazing tools too. My favourites are the strawberry whip tanner which smells so good, and the Tan and Tone oil which is so easy to use - I apply in seconds before bed and it always develops flawlessly. Would 100% recommend. Best ever. We would like to take this opportunity to help resolve this for you ASAP if you can reach out to our Team at [email protected] or if you already did, we will ensure this is sorted the soonest.

Skinny Tan Choc Instant Tan Melt Dark Chocolate 125ml Skinny Tan Choc Instant Tan Melt Dark Chocolate 125ml

I’ve only used the skinny tan mousse in the blue bottle, always found it’s the best natural and lasts the longest and doesn’t come off horrible like others!! I thought I’d get myself a bundle of different ones the other day, I put the strawberry an cream one on last night and woke up a nice natural colour!! Gonna try the oil drops with moisturiser in a minute and Maybe in the morning too!! Been using Skinny Tan for years & loved it but the new style top on the wonder serum & express wonder serum is horrendous & making me consider moving to a different brand, tan drips out all over the place & squirts in all directions…. have ended up with tan on floor, mirrors, bedding…. not ideal….. was hoping it was a few bad batches but seems to be the norm now!! Our Pre Tan Primer is a gentler alternative that can be used alongside our Exfoliating Mitt. Our Miracle Tan Eraser. helps to remove old tan and fix mistakes fast. The choice is simply yours! We would very much love the opportunity to assist you with this and ensure this is investigated on our end. Used to be my go to tan but I don't know if they have changed to formula of their wonder serum, bought some from boots the other week and it seems to be very streaky and didn't really leave much of a tan even after 8 hours. Also I've only used it 3 times and it's already run out! Total rip off, it's really put me off buying it againSkinny Tan helps me to feel so much more confident by covering all body imperfections, from cellulite, to spider veins and light bruising. I have bought a number of Skinny Tan products before including the Wonder serum and the Notox Face Drops - and I love them! They leave my skin feeling hydrated and glowing. The colour is great as it looks natural and doesn't leave any streaks. I have tried many self tanning brands but Skinny Tan is by far the best I have ever used. Thank you Skinny Tan! Enhances age spots wanted a natural looking tan but leaves skin patchy and darker where skin tone is uneven. Apricot Seed Powder: Our natural exfoliating ingredient gently buffs away dull, dead skin cells leaving smooth skin ready for tanning.

Skinny Tan Choc Whip Self-Tanning Mousse 150ml | Milk

For your most flawless tan application we recommend you exfoliate prior, using our Pre-Tan Primer and Exfoliating Mitt.This will help to buff away dead skin cells and reveal smooth skin, creating the perfect canvas for tanning..Product is great though as always, no streaks, smells nice, easy application. Just can't go wrong with the mousse and glove . The second time I applied the tan I used Vaseline as a barrier and avoided applying next to my lips but the same still happened. I’ve used lots of tans in the past and never experienced this before will return to buying Bondi Sands & St Tropez.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop