TRANSFORMERS Generations Selects Black Zarak, Legacy Titan Class Collector Figure, 53cm

£6.475
FREE Shipping

TRANSFORMERS Generations Selects Black Zarak, Legacy Titan Class Collector Figure, 53cm

RRP: £12.95
Price: £6.475
£6.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As for double-dipping. Metroplex and Scorponok are currently still in their boxes, due to space issues. I haven't even seen what either looks like in person yet. I couldn't possible add another City Bot to that. Fans can take their Transformers figure collections to the next level with Generations Selects, a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring fan-favourite, special edition characters you can't find in the mainline.

Legacy Titan Class Black Zarak | TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards Legacy Titan Class Black Zarak | TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

Expand Your Collection with Special Edition Figures: Generations Selects is a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring special edition characters that can’t be found in the mainline There is an issue with transforming to alt mode for the face. There's a gold flap embedded in the forehead assembly. This is supposed to flip out to cover the bot mode face in alt mode. However, I couldn't find an easy way to get the gold flap out. I had to use a blunt thin plastic piece to get the flap out. There appears to be a small notch to put a finger nail in, but it's embedded deeper than the surrounding plastic (not to mention the surrounding plastic is painted and would get scratched). AllNewSuperRobot wrote:As for double-dipping. Metroplex and Scorponok are currently still in their boxes, due to space issues. I haven't even seen what either looks like in person yet. I couldn't possible add another City Bot to that. Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world. EXPAND YOUR COLLECTION WITH SPECIAL EDITION FIGURES: Generations Selects is a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring special edition characters that can’t be found in the main line

Hasbro SDCC 2017 IDW Revolution Boxset

The spear is broken down and then stored on the figure as shown. Overall, like the scorpion look here better than ER Scorponok, except for... Masterforce feels more like a fresh start and a breath of fresh air, though it's also very human-centric since the premise is that humans get to become Transformers themselves and fight to protect their own planet in the absence of the Cybertronian Transformers who left the planet years ago (though, some of them did stay behind in hiding, namely the Pretenders who also take on the forms of organic beings such as humans and demons). I was fine with this because I'm also a fan of human superhero series and mecha series, so the human Autobots and Decepticons didn't bother me. And the story got really good as it went along. Awesome Weapon Accessories: Includes classic Tyrant Spear and shield accessories, plus shoulder cannon details. Spear accessory breaks apart into 3 pieces that can store on the figure’s sides in scorpion mode. Head of spear accessory attaches to scorpion mode tail

Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Titan Black Zarak Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Titan Black Zarak

Fans can take their Transformers figure collections to the next level with Generations Selects, a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring fan-favourite, special edition characters you can’t find in the mainline. The forehead assembly just pops off the hinge if ones tries to force more of an opening for the flap. The spear bits are just too big to pry open the flap (without chipping the paint). AllNewSuperRobot wrote:I tried with the Takara series. I think I got about halfway through Headmasters. It just wasn't doing anything for me.Yeah, The Headmasters is the weakest of the three. It gets better toward the end, but it is obvious that it was Takara's first try at their own Transformers show on their own. This is not a full review. The goal is to go over differences compared to the main figure and show various pictures. They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.What do you think of this? Have you been dreaming of this moment? Are you going to race to see if you can still get hold of his rival, Grand Maximus? Rear view of the Deluxe figure. The gold flap seen here is what's difficult to transform out of bot mode. I could not find an easy way to get it out and had to use a thin blunt plastic tool. The notch is buried (top arrow), so can't get a fingernail in there (let alone being able to do that without chipping the surrounding red paint). Unless your fingernails are extremely long, can't reach the bottom of the flap either. Even if one could use the tiny notch, there won't be enough leverage for the bottom notch to clear the nose (bottom arrow).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop