Men's Women's Running Shoes Trainers Green Red Christmas Snowman Santa Design Sneakers Lace-Up Road Running Shoes Hiking Shoes Trainers Sports Shoes

£17.995
FREE Shipping

Men's Women's Running Shoes Trainers Green Red Christmas Snowman Santa Design Sneakers Lace-Up Road Running Shoes Hiking Shoes Trainers Sports Shoes

RRP: £35.99
Price: £17.995
£17.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Well, we love personal trainers and we hate them at the same time, right? Because sometimes it gets so hard, and sometimes we simply want to give up on everything. But the personal trainer then comes again and reminds you why you started. You know that moment when you’re at the gym, looking for your bottle of water, and you see on the desk 5 bottles from the same brand? Well, to avoid taking someone else’s bottle, you’d better have a personalized one. As a gift idea for your personal trainer, I’d recommend you to choose a water bottle even more suited to his/ her profession: a dumbbell shaped water bottle.

The first coffee in the morning is the “strongest” part of the day. Not to say that personal trainers need more caffeine than others, as they put in more effort. Well, a good way to enjoy the coffee even more is by drinking it in a pretty, personalized fitness trainer mug. The Nike Air Max styles in our discount trainers range give your joints and muscles the protection they need. Air-filled units absorb the impact of each stride, jump and pivot, setting you free to focus on honing your game. Meanwhile, foam cushioning through the midsole gives you supportive comfort to help you go the distance. I’ve tried it myself, and believe me, when you have such a desk calendar, you can’t wait to get out of bed in the morning. Simply the fact that for every new day in the calendar you have new quotes -that you might identify yourself with-, makes you feel better and start the day with a good mindset. Well, consider it a thank you gift for your personal trainer and hurry up and get one. First of all, you must know that your personal trainer is a very important presence in your life. Even if you didn’t think about it yet, your personal trainer is the one who motivates you when you need it the most. If you’re into fitness yourself, buying something for a personal trainer is way easier, as you have an idea of what a personal trainer needs in his or her daily lifestyle. However, if you need more guidance, here I am.

10. Running Phone Holder

Books are always a good idea. If you’re looking for useful gifts for personal trainers, consider these book recommendations I found for you. Business management, nutrition, motivation, or fitness advice from experts are just some of the topics that a personal trainer might be interested in.

Finding the right gift for a personal trainer is not as hard as you imagine. Whether you’re looking for a gift to offer as a client or you simply have a friend who is starting out as a fitness trainer, I’ve prepared some ideas for you. The holy protein after a workout deserves a pretty personalized shaker, don’t you think? As to myself, the moment you enjoy the protein is the best part when you go to the gym. For dissolving the protein powder properly, you must have a shaker especially created for this drink.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop