Kensington SD4700P USB-C or USB-A - 60W PD - Dual Display Docking Station with Power Delivery for Windows PC's, Surface Pro, Surface Laptops, and MacBooks - TAA Compliant (K38240NA)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Kensington SD4700P USB-C or USB-A - 60W PD - Dual Display Docking Station with Power Delivery for Windows PC's, Surface Pro, Surface Laptops, and MacBooks - TAA Compliant (K38240NA)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

DisplayPort++/HDMI provides flexible video connections with support up to 2560x1600 for a single monitor or 2048x1152 for dual monitors via DisplayLink.

Accommodating the latest computers with USB-C ports while also accommodating legacy computers with USB-A ports, the SD4700P Universal USB-C and 3.On the front of the dock from left to right, there is a LED power light, a combination microphone/headphone jack, USB port, and a USB-C port. Original Apple M1 – Our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations are a great alternative if you are looking for multi-monitor support on your original M1 MacBook. I have found that using computer docks is a great way to do so and a great way to accommodate all of the drives and other peripherals that I may use. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. We use third-party cookies to enhance your browsing experience, enhance site security and analyze site traffic for marketing purposes.

The item was despatched promptly and arrived well protected thanks to several layers of robust bubble wrap included in the box.kg Enclosure Colour Black Localisation Europe Networking Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet Expansion / Connectivity Interfaces 1 x display / video - DisplayPort - 20 pin DisplayPort , 1 x display / video - HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A , 5 x SuperSpeed USB 3. Splitter Data Hub (it was the best I could find at the time) - I use the Tikier for my streaming gear, and the Kensington for music gear. REVIEW – For the past few months, I have been working on expanding the versatility of my several workstations so that I have all of the capabilities I need regardless of what platform I am using. enabled laptops through the same docking station – providing your business with a scalable and standardised docking solution as you cross over from USB 3. Interfaces 1 x display / video - DisplayPort - 20 pin DisplayPort ¦ 1 x display / video - HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A ¦ 5 x SuperSpeed USB 3.

For over 35 years, Kensington has been The Professionals’ Choice for desktop productivity solutions. On the back of the dock from left to right, there is the power port, a USB-C port, the HDMI port, the DisplayPort, the ethernet port and 4 USB ports. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

Supporting the latest technology, while extending the life of your docking solution investments, Kensington has engineered the SD4700P Universal USB-C and USB 3. Universal Docking Station is a savvy technology investment for evolving and mixed computer environments - conveniently connecting any laptop equipped with USB-C or USB 3. Kensington Security Slot protects your technology investment via easy implementation of a cable lock.

Credit subject to status, UK residents only, British Telecommunications Public Limited Company acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit.The seller was really helpful by sending more photos of the item and I was able to get the item working. Although in my case, the power adapter splitter did not work to power my laptop, I feel confident that it would for others and this is more of a compatibility issue.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop