Lockdown Toilet Slave: No water! No paper! No problem! (Femdom Toilet Slaves Book 2)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Lockdown Toilet Slave: No water! No paper! No problem! (Femdom Toilet Slaves Book 2)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When I entered the kitchen Mistress Stella was again sitting at the table chatting with Mistress Aurora. "I’m here, Mistress," I said.

Kristen took the camera, "And unless you want to replace him, you'll listen. Later, slaves. Kristen out." Very nice, slave…nice ass…and I like the lovely glow it has," she said, referring to my still red butt. She laughed uproariously. She had a loud laugh, and it was evident she liked to use it. Hey all, it has been a while since the last time I wrote about my second toilet slavery experience with Mistress L at a NYC dungeon.

Deviation Actions

I think I can cook reasonably well, Mistress, and it would be a pleasure to cook for you," I responded sincerely.

Chewing and swallowing as fast as I could was difficult, but I somehow made it all the way through and Kelsey's big turd was gone. Now for the smaller one sitting under my nose. I leaned my head just a little forward and it rolled off my face and into my mouth. This one actually tasted a little worse. I wanted to die... And I still had... Her turd was slowly exiting her asshole, and it started to hit my teeth, so she adjusted to make it enter my mouth perfectly. Good boy! You may get started immediately. Aurora and I are hungry, and I know you haven’t eaten, so you must be hungry too. Go to the fridge and see what you can find to prepare for us. If you have any questions…if there is anything you need…ask me." you better long to THANK me for the privilege of being my toejam. And if I sense any hesitation from you I will Ooooo! I gave you a little poop mustache! I love when it just sits right under their nose like that," Kelsey was looking down at me from her squat, keeping her asshole aimed at my face.

Share this article

You weakly roll around in slippery sludge, trying to stand but you're slow; your movements are pained. Once handcuffs are on, Mistress A tied the chain holding handcuffs to the posts of her heavy sofa. I was completely immobilized and to be honest, kind of scared about the pain that I was sure to be happening soon. and she laughed. 'Hey, yester night I saw you were staring at my feet, after I told about my likeness to have my feet pampered !!! Is there any particular Well aunt you really have beautiful feet, and they really deserve great pampering, and I can see uncle has done his job well. ' She smiled for what I Then the reality hit again right after the swallow. I had shit into my stomach. "Damn, what have I done?" Which of course followed by a huge gag reflex and an urge to flee. I tried to get myself up as a reflex but I was bound and had a very little wiggle space.

Well, having something in your throat is not most comfortable thing in the world, especially if it is shit. I felt like I had two options. Either swallow it or push it up into my mouth. So it is either upwards or downwards. I decided to go upwards option since I didnt feel I was ready to consume just yet. First couple of months, I went to the university early morning and came home in the evening, and had a little chat with my aunt before going to bed. One day we f) Withholding of any necessary materials, such as food, water, or sunlight for extended periods of time Ok, listen to this very carefully, I am not a normal mistress whom you will find around. I really want to be the queen in the house and none is allowed aunt's place is, my uncle visits home once in a month, he is always out of home for his business works. My cousin (aunt's son) was in college hostel

Lydia and Riley: Vacation by Heptados, literature

With that a stream of piss went right in my mouth. I wanted to gag, but instead found myself drinking her urine like it was going out of style. A few days have passed with such feelings and I have found myself already looking for a dominatrix based in NYC who can use me without mercy. List on first chapter. Language: English Words: 56,457 Chapters: 31/31 Comments: 44 Kudos: 357 Bookmarks: 25 Hits: 24,767

Yes, Mistress." I hung my harness and thong on the peg and placed my sandals on the floor below them. Then I lay down on the bed. Several weeks prior, my immediate family and my best friend was killed in a car accident. By some strange twist of fate, I survived without difficulty. I had lost the will to live. I wanted to die. I originally planned to do it by a noose, the old fashioned way. But something changed in me, I wanted to live out a fantasy of mine. It was, in and of itself, a death sentence, so I was still getting what I set out to do, though it is much delayed. Sexually, I had always been extremely varied. I had always been into female domination, superiority, degradation. Such things. Eventually, I developed the ultimate fantasy. To serve a woman as a human toilet… permanently. A fixed, utterly objectified toilet with flesh and blood instead of plastic and ceramic. I developed this scenario after reading an online fetish story, where a girl was installed as part of a permanent toilet machine by a guy. I often fantasied about being in the same position as that girl, but with the gender difference. Permanent, objectified human toilet – It was the ultimate degradation, there is nothing lower than that. But it is also a death sentence. It was perfect for me at this point. I convinced myself, this is what I wanted. But who would take me in as their toilet? The last person I would have imagined: Mikayla, of course. I spoke with her after the funerals. We talked for awhile, I told her of my plans. I have no idea how I summoned the nerve to tell her, or why, but I did. And it proved fortunate. She agreed to it. She told me she’d get one of her friends around to start the work. Well, to cut a long story short, I sold off all my provisions, everything I owned, to help fund the building. It took several weeks, but now, finally, it was almost complete. Now, Mikayla just wanted me to sign this paper, to ensure her I was still fully committed to this. I admit, I had another hesitation, but that passed. I found her in the kitchen. She was sitting at the table drinking coffee and talking to Mistress Aurora. They were laughing, and I wondered whether it was at my expense. The only thing I heard was Mistress Stella saying, "…and we’ll have to have Luna test him." Then they laughed again. I wondered what that meant.History was Mrs. David and when I walked in I saw Kelsey and Kristen sitting in the second to last row. The only chair was behind Kelsey and next to their "Book Buddy", Caroline, who was seated behind Kristen. There are some health benefits https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27503660 so it’s not all doom and gloom. At the front of the school I saw "The Ks", both Kristen and Kelsey, spitting at freshman and smoking cigarettes. They were just such absolute bitches... trample me so hard, that was the punishment to be away from her for 5 days.. She slaps me so hard as I dont feel I have a face. And for every punishment she Then, playfully, she reached between my legs with the strap and tapped on my balls. "That should help you to remember that all this is mine, and you must have my permission to play with it." Mercifully, before she released me from the bench, Mistress rubbed cool, soothing, lotion on my flaming butt. After that she released me.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop