Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator Game Controller, 6 Dregrees of Freedom, 4 Spring Options, +189 Programmable Controls, RGB Lighting, 2x USB, PC - Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator Game Controller, 6 Dregrees of Freedom, 4 Spring Options, +189 Programmable Controls, RGB Lighting, 2x USB, PC - Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ideal for VR: The X-56 places controls perfectly under your fingers where subtle distinctions in button feel and shape help you navigate the control set with ease There is the potential that all this can get confusing, but once you've got yourself all mapped out and are used to it, the Raptor Mach 2 is a dream. It's a really smooth, sturdy piece of kit despite not being as heavy as its sister, the Raptor Mach 1. Military-grade Space and Flight Sim Precision. Customizable options including all the control surface options required to achieve the exact level of performance that aspiring combat pilots demand.System Requirements : Windows 11,10,8.1,7, 2x USB 2.0 Port Logitech X56 looked and felt solid out of the box, and throughout our 400-plus hours of testing, it remained fully functional with no problems in terms of its build quality. If you want it to be a more fixed and permanent part of your setup, the X56 has holes present in bases to affix it to nearly any surface.

Normally I play sound through my 2.1 full range speaker system through the PC optical out connection but being in the early hours and not wanting to wake the wife I connected my new Turtle Beach recon headset for the first time using the green and pink connections on the front of the desktop unit and had to fiddle about with the sound settings to get it to work. Previously with my old stereo headphones I just connected to the headphone output on the DAC. For Logitech X56, the flight training and control binding took around three hours; time well spent, and we’d recommend that new X-56 users, especially those unfamiliar with HOTAS setups in general, do the same.

Read Related Article: Logitech Harmony 700 Review – A Deep Dive What We Don’t Like About Logitech X56

T16000m suffers from the finger switch micro switch wearing out after a couple of years. Had two now, just replaced the microswitch in the current one (like a bit of soldering). But they are so cheap they are replaceable. Summary: The controls and capability of this unit is unbelievable for the price. It's a great alternative to the higher tier ones out there at a cost of plastic (this unit) vs metal.However, it does come down to personal preference because neither is objectively "better" than the other due to having such similar features and buttons, etc. Whether you're in the heat of a dog fight or about to drop the landing gear in the space station, X56 supplies the heroic environment you need for the best experience. Edit the full-spectrum RGB lighting to your liking with feature-rich software. First impression*: Extremely scared that I would have had to return item after 10 minutes. The throttle was not calibrated where mid-throttle was registering as 0% and there was no way to calibrate within windows. Turned out that there is internal calibrations. See bottom of review for the BKM on fixing this which can also be found on forums for the older version of the x56 (x55) I am interested in buying my first HOTAS. I've been looking at second-hand and found the following (compared with retail price)

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop